+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A year on...

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Hits the nail on the head, pretty much I reckon...

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/...-brexit-debate
    In that piece it states that 62% of Brits think we have rolled out the vaccines better than if we had stayed in the EU. It's not even up for debate, it's a simple fact that we have, yet 38% think we'd have done better in the EU. Clearly there are still an awful lot of brain-dead Remainers out there.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    People have been educated from day one to be dead from the neck up Sinkov.I have said it many times on here.It all comes from the late 1920`s in Fankfurt-Cultural Marxism.They were expelled from Germany under Hitler and since then they have pervaded slowly but surely every nook and cranny of our institutions.The MSM, the politicians, local government, the Police, the Judiciary, the education and welfare system.
    It is like a cancer and it is killing society from within just as was planned back in the 20`s.These were the recommendations and it is almost like a carbon copy of what has happened in all western societies in the last 50 years :-

1. The creation of racism offences.
    2. Continual change to create confusion
    3. The teaching of *** and homo***uality to children
    4. The undermining of schools’ and teachers’ authority
    5. Huge immigration to destroy identity.
    6. The promotion of excessive drinking
    7. Emptying of churches
    8. An unreliable legal system with bias against victims of crime
    9. Dependency on the state or state benefits
    10. Control and dumbing down of media
    11. Encouraging the breakdown of the family

I rest my case.
    I won't argue with you CiB, you're right, and tragically I think it's too far gone to do much about it now. I can remember when Cameron became PM, he seemed vaguely aware of the problem, well he would be wouldn't he, and he promised to do something about it, starting with a 'Bonfire of the Quangos', but the Quangocrats were too resilient, far too well entrenched, it never happened, they just tightened their grip. And that was ten years ago.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)