+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A year on...

Question A year on...

Gentlemen, I am having a rather heated debate across a couple of non-footy forums about where we are now regarding exiting the EU.

I am just so relieved we have this particular monkey off our back, what are you thoughts now with a year having passed since the EU got the two fingers?

My instant response, without giving it a moment's thought, is that we haven't got the monkey off our back at all. We've walked into a trap set by the EU, with the aid of May and her treacherous civil servants. We might be out, but it's BRINO, and the EU is now waging economic war on us, and the WA ensures we have one hand tied behind our back while we fight that war.

Why Boris insists on talking about 'our friends in the EU' I have no idea, they are anything but.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    My instant response, without giving it a moment's thought, is that we haven't got the monkey off our back at all. We've walked into a trap set by the EU, with the aid of May and her treacherous civil servants. We might be out, but it's BRINO, and the EU is now waging economic war on us, and the WA ensures we have one hand tied behind our back while we fight that war.

Why Boris insists on talking about 'our friends in the EU' I have no idea, they are anything but.
    Agreed Sinkov , they are sneaky slimy reprobates I’m afraid fronted by Ursula who is a horrible individual- I would have liked Boris to tell her where to get off this last week with vaccinations shipping.

Not very long ago it was rubbish and not fit for purpose but last week they decided they d stop ours and have some basically and if we left it at Astra Zen and don’t ship it yet they impound it and take what they wanted anyway.

The EU smells of corrupt under going on which tells me we were right to come away even though they’re doing there best to make it harder than it needs to be.

I’ve still in my head got it like a game of Jenga , soon another piece will be removed when a country decides it’s had enough, Holland or Italy maybe could send the whole thing tumbling. ( if it wasn’t for Covid I think it might be closer to happening)

As for the French and Germans and old Ursula , Boris should have shouted with his loud speaker from the cliffs of Dover do one the lot of you - we really have lost the stiff upper lip in this country - I know it’s not Churchill esq but be remembered Boris for the prime minister who told them exactly as it is.

I'm doing my bit army, they want to damage our economy so I've put a blockade on all EU products entering our household. I'm not going to cut my nose off to spite my face, if we need something and can only get it from the EU then I will, but now I'm discovering the delights of wine from England, SA, OZ, USA etc and missing the Medoc not at all. Nor do I need EU cheeses, the UK can easily supply all the various cheeses I like. Feck 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I'm doing my bit army, they want to damage our economy so I've put a blockade on all EU products entering our household. I'm not going to cut my nose off to spite my face, if we need something and can only get it from the EU then I will, but now I'm discovering the delights of wine from England, SA, OZ, USA etc and missing the Medoc not at all. Nor do I need EU cheeses, the UK can easily supply all the various cheeses I like. Feck 'em.
    That's the spirit mon ami. F*ck 'em.

....it was Britain and the U.S that helped set it up - since then, it munched it's way through europe, rules and regs, loans to restrict growth, sovereign counties, slaves to the Prussian psychopaths /banking cabal, keeping them...at the top table - the rest...smoke and mirrors, mass distraction, besides, there's a new game now.

WALTER HALLSTEIN (1901–1982) - Nazi Germany law professor in the 1930s, Hans Frank's assistant (1938), proponent of European law under German leadership ("Rechtseinheit Großdeutschlands", 1939), the First President of the Commission of the European Economic Community/ European Commision (1958-1967).

Get the Picture ?

Sieg Heil!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    That's the spirit mon ami. F*ck 'em.
    Sieg Heil!
    BT --I must protest! With sinkov following the path of not buying stuff from the EU I do think that your use of foreign language must be addressed. Bloody French and German being used should not be allowed, however, I do like the use of Anglo Saxon ---long may THAT continue!

From a selfish perspective I'm p!ssed off that I can only visit our french house for 90 days max in any 180 day period and if I want to go to Crete for a holiday that comes out of the same 90 day allowance so instead of having most of the summer in france for riding my bike I now get just 2 months.

Sieg Heil!

Saxe-Coburg and Gotha

Angela Merkal - Born...Angela Kazmierczak, of Prussian descent.

Alexander (Borys) de pfeffel Johnson - (descendant of Prince Paul Von Wurttemberg)...said:

“the armies of science are coming to our aid with all the morale-boosting, bugle-blasting excitement of Wellington’s Prussian allies coming through the woods on the afternoon of Waterloo.”

...and there's many many more in this bloodline Cabal.

Last edited by Norder; 24-03-2021 at 08:45 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)