+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Magpie Kit

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post Magpie Kit

Hello All,

I'm new to the forum and wanted to take and opportunity to say hello and introduce myself.

I've been a fan for over 30 years and had a season ticket for 10 until Mike Ashley drove me away!

I love NUFC so I set up my own small business selling Newcastle United inspired merchandise like T-Shirts, Pillow Cases, Face Masks etc where I can make a living doing something I love about something I love (although that's being seriously tested at the minute!).

Feel free to check it out www.magpiekit.co.uk this is the last plug by me, I'm here to discuss NUFC current affairs and topics but was worth a plug to start me off! I also run a referral programme so if anyone is interested in earning commission from sharing my products, just drop me a dm.

Business aside, how's everyone doing? Why has he not been sacked yet

Good luck with the business

why hasn't he been sacked yet??? cos teh fat controller wouldn't sanction anything that made us happy(ier)

Quote Originally Posted by toonlegend View Post
    Good luck with the business

why hasn't he been sacked yet??? cos teh fat controller wouldn't sanction anything that made us happy(ier)
    Thank you.

The question was partly rhetorical, no other club will tolerate these last 20 games.

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieKit View Post
    Thank you.

The question was partly rhetorical, no other club will tolerate these last 20 games.
    Ashley is totally different from any other owner so much so that he would accept losing money simply to irk the fans.

Just look what he took over from Sir John. The position we were in then and the potential there was to be unleashed.

Any sensible businessman would have looked at it and said, If I support and develop this I'll become a saint on Tyneside and my main business baby will benefit 100 fold from the spin-off.

Instead, what did the mean, mealy-mouth cretin do. Everything he could to get back at the fans.

Remember the days when he mixed in the stands with the fans downing pints, trying to be one of the lads.

That was obviously just a front to test the water to see how far he could take us for a ride. And boy has he taken us for a ride since.

My only hope is that a buyer turns up and strings him along taking him for a ride and eventually taking the club over while turning Ashley over at the same time.

Alright mate? Welcome to the board.

Where is your kit sourced from? Do you have dealings wit SD?

You’re not Lee Charnley in disguise are you?

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)