+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Honest Ale.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    It is like Chris says Norder, any pub that tries it on will soon be out of business. Lads just want a pint of honest ale, and they're not going to jump through hoops to get one, and they won't have to, not in the real world, the one we live in, as opposed to the one the halfwits running the country from London live in.
    Halfwits...Fools....Morons....Schemers....Liars !
    those words, and many like them, have been spoken for centuries, all of them pointing to those that we allow power, over us, repeatedly....but what do they do, what do they Really do....everyday, we are/were out there, keeping it moving, putting out fires....and what they do, they find ways to phook it up, complicate it - then blame us to hide their crookedness...so they can steal more, keep us down, divided and unquestioning while they and their friends line their pockets . I notice they're still flying around in their private jets, sunning themselves on superyachts or their private islands, and we, can't have a local beer even.
    And now...they want to reset the System, under their rules of course, can you imagine....all the work We and those before us did, our ancestors slaving for a pittance, sent over the trench walls etc...and just when we reach the point where some simple piece of software can run the economy - fairly - when we dont need Them...they want to deepen our subservience, strengthen themselves further, build greater controls over us, where we're allowed to go, what were doing, what were thinking even, more rules, and more regulations, this the beginning, for the foothold....complete Insanity, who the phook do we imagine they are ?... I'll tell you, they're opportunists, crooks - and they're in planet wide power.
    We allow this without a fight and we deserve everything we get.....lets us decide our future, freely, through debate and choice....can't just lay down and let this family of freaks determine it - because I cangurantee, it won't be good for us

You are all correct ,that all you want is a pint of ale ,''if he will not serve me I will go somewhere else.'' But it is not just what you think, you have wives, and children ,and the wife maybe thinking differently from what you do? Like ''is it worth it to go into such a place where anybody can go, with nobody checking you ? That one moment could, maybe ,not sure, but which could endanger your family?

If you go into supermarkets ,do they have some form of a ''check''?

Who puts that check there ? The owner ? Or must you do it by law? At least the owner is protecting his business ''Lady your safe shopping here!''

''All's well that ends well.'' ( just some different thoughts !)

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    You are all correct ,that all you want is a pint of ale ,''if he will not serve me I will go somewhere else.'' But it is not just what you think, you have wives, and children ,and the wife maybe thinking differently from what you do? Like ''is it worth it to go into such a place where anybody can go, with nobody checking you ? That one moment could, maybe ,not sure, but which could endanger your family?

If you go into supermarkets ,do they have some form of a ''check''?

Who puts that check there ? The owner ? Or must you do it by law? At least the owner is protecting his business ''Lady your safe shopping here!''

''All's well that ends well.'' ( just some different thoughts !)
    Exactly Balan , the element of doubt is one thing the element of doubt where a slip in who’s in or out can kill you your staff and your customers families is another.

Morally you would think everyone has the obligation to keep all people safe as best they can , plus if you think legally the have you been involved in an accident brigade would be all over this.

What you’ve lost your dad and Digbys bar in town lets real ale drinkers in without testing they have been inoculated , let’s see how this goes well pursue the owner of the bar firstly and then try and trace it back to source of who was in there ( not inoculated) and we’ll prosecute them for loss of lives , far fetched ? Maybe a little but you can see a lot of bar / pub owners trying minimise risk to cover themselves.

Plus there is as I said the moral obligation from yourself.

Norder : In the first part of what you wrote, yes I agree they ,yes they, do this and they do that etc etc (then ) .....after ,near the end part ?

''let us decide our future, through debate and choice.''

People would want different systems, maybe the greedy, 'Capitalism'. yet inside Capitalism there have been different forms ,such as lassez-fair, mixed economy multi-national etc . For others a system 'for the many not the few??',or a system that the Scandinavian countries have? For sure non would want pure Communism ,if there is such a thing? That 'debate and choice' is also a problem?

Let us agree the world is not in a healthy state, I say we do need a change ,but what system?

( I give PROUT , a socio -economic theory but nobody looks at it ?)

Then Norder if people do not understand economics, how can 'common people' decide (vote?) Most people do not understand economics ,so who will decide on a very important mater? That would be foolocracy? ( i e ,bringing us a ruling class of fools?? )

Boris has now gone into full blown dictator mode. He is now advocating pub landlords can refuse to serve a person who is neither not vaccinated nor not tested for this state stimulated virus.

Freedom of choice Boris, whatever happened to that you f*cking control freak? I am old enough and wise enough to believe in the concept of individual freedom and to assume full individual responsibility for myself.

Since he has gone full blown “nanny state” and demands we all have a jab “for our own good,” I still prefer to believe in the notion that individuals make better decisions for themselves, their families, and their local communities.

Quite frankly, I trust my own judgement rather than that of this cabal of Cabinet Minister Conservative and Unionist cretins led by a blonde-haired, grinning, smirking, clueless clown, aided and abetted by their quisling sidekick Kier Starmer. Jog on Boris, what’s next the cattle wagons?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Boris has now gone into full blown dictator mode. He is now advocating pub landlords can refuse to serve a person who is neither not vaccinated nor not tested for this state stimulated virus.

Freedom of choice Boris, whatever happened to that you f*cking control freak? I am old enough and wise enough to believe in the concept of individual freedom and to assume full individual responsibility for myself.

Since he has gone full blown “nanny state” and demands we all have a jab “for our own good,” I still prefer to believe in the notion that individuals make better decisions for themselves, their families, and their local communities.

Quite frankly, I trust my own judgement rather than that of this cabal of Cabinet Minister Conservative and Unionist cretins led by a blonde-haired, grinning, smirking, clueless clown, aided and abetted by their quisling sidekick Kier Starmer. Jog on Boris, what’s next the cattle wagons?
    You’re confusing politics BT with people’s well being , if you feel that you want to isolate forever and not obviously risk people lives so be it .

Your so caught up in Boris and his inoculation that you’ve missed the point —- I mean inoculation what’s that ever solved
    Oh that’s right many things - I mean why don’t people die of small pox anymore, I think it’s inoculation.

Get the jab and protect as much as you can - oh and importantly go to the pub and have several pints of your favourite hand pulled.

Norder :
    ''let us decide our future, through debate and choice.''

People would want different systems, maybe the greedy, 'Capitalism'. yet inside Capitalism there have been different forms ,such as lassez-fair, mixed economy multi-national etc . For others a system 'for the many not the few??',or a system that the Scandinavian countries have? For sure non would want pure Communism ,if there is such a thing? That 'debate and choice' is also a problem?

Let us agree the world is not in a healthy state, I say we do need a change ,but what system?

( I give PROUT , a socio -economic theory but nobody looks at it ?)

Then Norder if people do not understand economics, how can 'common people' decide (vote?) Most people do not understand economics ,so who will decide on a very important mater? That would be foolocracy? ( i e ,bringing us a ruling class of fools?? )

firstly - balam....the System is Corrupted, because it run by a morally degenerate lineage of tyrants - who's aim, to maintain power at any cost - build strength on the backs of others - and construct a future of their design, buttoned up in machivellian manipulations in the present.
    What we're currently witnessing, is the seeding for their next period of control...and I agree that many of the people have followed the piper to such a degree that they no longer feel it natural to choose their own direction, or care for their destination even...content to follow blindly as if part of some inhuman collective - it of course, a perfect enviroment for the subjugating overlords to administer it's nefarious edicts, as the more who fall in line without protest, the lesser the resistance.
    I...consider myself one of those "common people" - I dont divide myself from my fellow man, those that do, are perhapes the uncommon people, the lost or distracted, the manipulated or run-down, the desperate who's fear feeds the hate....I think that this true Virus, a divisive lie - pasturage thats been that lazy feeding ground of centuries, formed only to exist.
    So I think, it past time we leapt the fence, find our courage, we may be surprised at how quick we remember how it was to feel alive.

norder --yes ,you are spot on. Modern society has become more and more reliant on Alexa and the like , whatever they call them, doing things which a normal human being is very capable of doing if they use a bit of what we called common sense or using your brain!
    The country became obsessed with qualifications, to the detriment of those people who had no desire to go to Uni etc., but who did their job and worked hard to progress their careers. Sadly, because they have no official qualifiactions, they end up hitting their heads on a brick wall, whilst the educated geniuses gain control and make life miserable for those experienced people below them.

Police officers coming into the job because they have a degree, just how much do they know about the job? Yet, they are in control of people with lots of experience at dealing with situations like protests, riots, social disobedience etc. The outcome is often very unsatisfactory but who carries the can? Very often it is the person who had to deal with the original situation.

The country has become obsessed with acadmic qualification in so many areas that we have lost sight of the fact that you will never beat experience ---no matter what we are talking about!

Yes, I agree the system is corrupt ,and its leaders too. They are in Government ,in power, looking out for their own self interest.
    Plus there is a lack of motivation and effort on the part of intelligent and educated people at present to properly utilize their
    acquired knowledge for the collective welfare. This is the psychology of an apathetic and elitist class who do not like to move from
    their privileged position to work for the welfare of the common people.
    But in today's world we can say where profit is the only goal, there is every possibility that all types of selfish and antisocial activities will flourish.
    But more urgent is that we have to answer what society do we want ?

''let us decide our future, through debate and choice.'' (Norder)

Under capitalism, the purpose of any company, fundamentally, is to increase value for its shareholders. Like any principle this one, has its particular dynamics. One of those dynamics is that owners increasingly or completely regard employees of their own company as a cost factor and not as human beings and part of the enterprise. Outsourcing, capital flight, and rampant unemployment, where there was none previously, are symptoms of this dynamic.
    The basic self-centeredness of profit-hungry shareholder companies estranges their owners from the rest of the living world. They tend to live and work inside a speculative bubble while everybody else is kept outside of that privileged exclusive domain.
    One of the many serious consequences of the present level of economic self-interest is the increasing ecological and biological callousness that now threatens all life on our planet. Social and cultural degradation is another looming catastrophe resulting from capitalism’s insensitivity to real human needs
    Currently, this destructive core of the prevailing global system is experienced by all and quiet varied – exploiters and the exploited – in the form of collapsing family and societal structures, loneliness resulting in physical and mental discomfort, and mental, political and social diseases leading to corruption, crime, abuse, suicidal behaviour, and other impulsive, irrational behavioural patterns in individual and collective life.

''On which values may we safely base our work for a better tomorrow for all?

Yes, I agree the system is corrupt ,and its leaders too. They are in Government ,in power, looking out for their own self interest.
    Plus there is a lack of motivation and effort on the part of intelligent and educated people at present to properly utilize their
    acquired knowledge for the collective welfare. This is the psychology of an apathetic and elitist class who do not like to move from
    their privileged position to work for the welfare of the common people.
    But in today's world we can say where profit is the only goal, there is every possibility that all types of selfish and antisocial activities will flourish.
    But more urgent is that we have to answer what society do we want ?

''let us decide our future, through debate and choice.'' (Norder)

Under capitalism, the purpose of any company, fundamentally, is to increase value for its shareholders. Like any principle this one, has its particular dynamics. One of those dynamics is that owners increasingly or completely regard employees of their own company as a cost factor and not as human beings and part of the enterprise. Outsourcing, capital flight, and rampant unemployment, where there was none previously, are symptoms of this dynamic.
    The basic self-centeredness of profit-hungry shareholder companies estranges their owners from the rest of the living world. They tend to live and work inside a speculative bubble while everybody else is kept outside of that privileged exclusive domain.
    One of the many serious consequences of the present level of economic self-interest is the increasing ecological and biological callousness that now threatens all life on our planet. Social and cultural degradation is another looming catastrophe resulting from capitalism’s insensitivity to real human needs
    Currently, this destructive core of the prevailing global system is experienced by all and quiet varied – exploiters and the exploited – in the form of collapsing family and societal structures, loneliness resulting in physical and mental discomfort, and mental, political and social diseases leading to corruption, crime, abuse, suicidal behaviour, and other impulsive, irrational behavioural patterns in individual and collective life.

''On which values may we safely base our work for a better tomorrow for all?
    To be fair Balan all of that in a way has been happening for hundreds of years, through evolution and yet more evolving now .
    The strong were always strong , the rich always rich and so it will be when me and you are gone from this world - it may have shifted a bit but primarily the social balance - in - balance will remain.

What we are posting on now is a massive issue in that Everybody has a voice -opinion on everything with such ease to get it out there. ( it can’t be good 🥵 for anyone ).

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)