+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OT Your sporting fix this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Even worse than a weekend when the Rams play. The Welsh win the rugby 😕, England lose the cricket ☹️, Hamilton wins the GP 😕😕😕, and Adi's golf probably rained off ☹️
    Different slant on the same issue from me. Scotland WON the rugby (surprised you couldn’t hear Mrs F shouting HOOOOGGGEEEE!!!! from where you live), cricket ah well, LH might be deeply unpopular as a person in some quarters but he’s a British driver in a British car and three British teams were top 4, Adi might have got wet but somewhere unknown to us the AWOL mista might have been reeling them in

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Different slant on the same issue from me. Scotland WON the rugby (surprised you couldn’t hear Mrs F shouting HOOOOGGGEEEE!!!! from where you live), cricket ah well, LH might be deeply unpopular as a person in some quarters but he’s a British driver in a British car and three British teams were top 4, Adi might have got wet but somewhere unknown to us the AWOL mista might have been reeling them in
    ...and probably only two England players, Watson and Itoje, in the Lions first choice 1st XV.
    How the mighty are fallen. Still I suppose mac’s happy.

I miss mista. Has Swale been red carded?
    Last edited by ramAnag; 28-03-2021 at 06:57 PM.

Good win against France, shame about England!
    Mind you England weren't bottom they managed to finish above Italy!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    ...and probably only two England players, Watson and Itoje, in the Lions first choice 1st XV.
    How the mighty are fallen. Still I suppose mac’s happy.

I miss mista. Has Swale been red carded?
    Not by me. You mean because of his outburst? No-one complained about it. As it was an outburst against me, no hard feelings, I’ll never convince him I’m not a racist or xenophobe, and he did make me wonder if I’d gone too far with one of my oh so witty comebacks, so he may have a point on the arsehole thing
    Last edited by Andy_Faber; 28-03-2021 at 09:53 PM. Reason: misspelt arsehole

Quote Originally Posted by macstheman View Post
    Good win against France, shame about England!
    Mind you England weren't bottom they managed to finish above Italy!!!!!!
    Mrs F has shown me the winning try about 50 times

At least we had the entertaining football today! Not too sad about the cricket, it was a good game

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)