+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alan Turing

Coco, you started this by quoting from the Bible. Now that a response has occurred you are totally abandoning it. If your objection to homos­exuality is based on the Bible you thus have no case. The Bible is either in play or not. You cannot choose to include the Bible in this matter and then when you get a response exclude it.

So Hitler was a product of the Devil? There is no more proof of the existence of the Devil than there is of fairies, leprechauns and God.

Sorry Dick but I'm not going down the same path yet again concerning the bible or homo***uality as I've had the same conversation many times before elsewhere and no good has ever come out of it but I do respect your view

The St James bible is not complete, there are books that were discarded for whatever reason. In one of them Jesus spends the night with a man, i cant remember who, his message was that being gay is ok. You disregarded that previously. Why?, if you were open you would have been curious, and asked me to elaborate.

I do believe in god and the devil, in whatever form they take. Who cannot think that this world is not a realm of hell, Dante certainly brought that home, this hell must be one of the milder ones.

Be grateful for that. When you are aware of the suffering in this world, it cannot be anything else. Having said that they are probably the same bloke.

One of the truths of near death experiencers says that we only change, learn and mature through suffering, because heaven, if that is what we want to call it, has no such service, that it is all wondrous.

Without dark, light cannot exist. Welcome to the dark, it hurts in a million ways, and be thankful for it. Stick to science Dick, everything changes, truth beyond science will dawn one day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)