+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alan Turing

Alan Turing

Alan Turing will be featured on the new £50 note. The date of his birth will be represented in binary.

No doubt his overall family descendants will be gratified whilst still legitimately holding in utter contempt the government and other forces of his era. I believe that had his life span been anything like the average we would have benefited greatly from his formidable range and depth of thought. Perhaps we have not yet invented the results of some of the concepts that were in his mind.

Last edited by 6EQUJ5; 25-03-2021 at 10:49 AM.

Well said, the man was a step above a genius.

If you chose to dance with the devil on your tail then you can expect trouble

If i interpret that as a dissaproval of his s exuality, then you are wrong. In one of the banned books of the bible, Jesus spends the night with an apostle.

How can Turing be evil when he saved countless lives and help defeat an evil enemy?

I actually mis-read this and thought it was going to be bout the affable Emmerdale character Alan Turner.

How is it going anyhow o purple one?

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    If i interpret that as a dissaproval of his s exuality, then you are wrong.

Romans 1:26-27

'nuff said

I could argue the point, but theres no point.

We was both brought up with religious teachings so know that it's wrong Frank,the trouble is everyone is to scared to air their views in case they get branded homophobic and know that they will be hounded by the snowflakes in much the way that it if you didn't take the knee you would be branded a racist,free speech my arse

Anyone who considers it wrong is homophobic. As for the Bible, you can find whatever you want to find in many matters. The Bible is not consistent within itself, presumably because there are so many alleged authors. This is not surprising in a tome which starts at a point "In The Beginning ..... " which we know was, according to the Bible, a whole 6,000 years ago when nothing existed.

Science should undoubtedly f­uck off and let us rely entirely on baseless superstition. It seems that in the Old Testicle God could smite whole tribes but he was powerless in the matter of the fledgling Nazis. In order to defeat the Nazis Alan Turing was a person who, according to numerous historians, cut the war short by at least 2 years. Surely God did not send a homos­exual to win the war for us? Which is where we came in. Turing's s­exuality was of no consequence during the war.
    Last edited by Dick Large; 29-03-2021 at 07:37 PM.

I'm not going to be dragged into the rights and wrongs of the bible Dick because I've had to many of them,it only usually ends up with name calling and abuse anyhow
    Hitler always gets brought up though,he was a product of the devil not God

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)