+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dens

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    I assume J is a typo and should be I, in other words you?

In that case we finally find out why you're so against the pie in the sky move from the poorly located and crumbling Dens Park to the mooted new stadium at the ideal location of Camperdown - it would be less convenient for you.
    It's a fair hike,although I would have thought camperdown was slightly closer to Islay?

I assume J is a typo and should be I, in other words you?

In that case we finally find out why you're so against the pie in the sky move from the poorly located and crumbling Dens Park to the mooted new stadium at the ideal location of Camperdown - it would be less convenient for you.
    Yes it was a typo by me.
    There is now nothing to prevent Dens Park being purchased back from Sandeman Properties. The £1 million grant which would have to be repaid if Dens Park was sold up to 30th November 2018 is no longer a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by grantzer View Post
    It's a fair hike,although I would have thought camperdown was slightly closer to Islay?
    I am hoping to have emigrated from Islay to live back in Dundee before the new stadium is built.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    I am hoping to have emigrated from Islay to live back in Dundee before the new stadium is built.
    No rush then.........

Why so threatening?

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    Why so threatening?
    Dundee’s gain is Islay’s loss!

Dundee’s gain is Islay’s loss!
    Simply not the case

Its a pity the campy thing looks a non starter,for the future of the club we will need to move at some point.Doubt we will have a better owner than in Tim Keyes,the worry is he walks away and then what.

Simply not the case
    I should know.

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    Its a pity the campy thing looks a non starter,for the future of the club we will need to move at some point.Doubt we will have a better owner than in Tim Keyes,the worry is he walks away and then what.
    With the attendances we have been getting including when we were in the Premier League there is more than enough capacity to accommodate all spectators.
    Gone are the days when Dens Park had regular home attendances of 10,000 which happened back in the late 1960’s and early 70’s.
    There is nothing to stop FPS buying back Dens Park from Sandeman Properties if they have a will to do so.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)