+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dens

Dens

Just passed.....on hose patrol....what a ****ing state it's in.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Just passed.....on hose patrol....what a ****ing state it's in.
    Just like the club in general really

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Just like the club in general really
    Graffiti on dens rd side makes the place look like a derilict factory.

In my opinion it is time for John Nelms to give the Dundee supporters an update on the latest position on the new stadium development at Campy Nou. Is it going to happen or not.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    In my opinion it is time for John Nelms to give the Dundee supporters an update on the latest position on the new stadium development at Campy Nou. Is it going to happen or not.
    No

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    No
    I also hope not.

I also hope not.
    I didn't say that I didn't want it to happen - just that it won't happen.

I also hope not.
    Why do you hope it does not go ahead Islay can i ask?

It will be a nightmare for anyone travelling by car from east of the new stadium at Camply Nou. They will have to drive down the Kingsway to the traffic lights at the Myrekirk roundabout where they will join traffic coming from the Swallow roundabout and then join a huge queue on the Kingsway trying to get into the new stadium car parks. It will be a another nightmare trying to vacate the stadium car parks at the end of the game.
    This is all assuming that Transport Scotland allow vehicles to enter the stadium car parks from the A90 Kingsway and leave the car parks joining the Camperdown roundabout slip road at the end of game.
    If will not affect John Nelms and the other Dundee FC directors who will be having hospitality in the board room after the end of the game.
    At present J can walk to and from home games at Dens which will not be the case with the new stadium at Campy Nou.

It will be a nightmare for anyone travelling by car from east of the new stadium at Camply Nou. They will have to drive down the Kingsway to the traffic lights at the Myrekirk roundabout where they will join traffic coming from the Swallow roundabout and then join a huge queue on the Kingsway trying to get into the new stadium car parks. It will be a another nightmare trying to vacate the stadium car parks at the end of the game.
    This is all assuming that Transport Scotland allow vehicles to enter the stadium car parks from the A90 Kingsway and leave the car parks joining the Camperdown roundabout slip road at the end of game.
    If will not affect John Nelms and the other Dundee FC directors who will be having hospitality in the board room after the end of the game.
    At present J can walk to and from home games at Dens which will not be the case with the new stadium at Campy Nou.
    I assume J is a typo and should be I, in other words you?

In that case we finally find out why you're so against the pie in the sky move from the poorly located and crumbling Dens Park to the mooted new stadium at the ideal location of Camperdown - it would be less convenient for you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)