+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alba Party

Alba Party

https://news.sky.com/story/alex-salm...party-12257381

Can see this getting alot of support, especially from people pissed off with NS and her brainwashed SNP followers

Could this be the party for independence for normal minded scots?

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post

Can see this getting alot of support, especially from people pissed off with NS and her brainwashed SNP followers

One of the brainwashed here!

First off, i dont know what wee Eck is up to, but he needs to decide if he wants to keep fighting wee Nic, or be best of friends!

I dont think the support is there for a 3rd alternative to helping gain independence, and Eck has damaged his reputation through all the recent battles, while SNP membership was apparently boosted after the 8 hour biased grilling, and level headed person can see the dice were loaded against Nic right from the start.

In the 2016 election the SNP got no one elected on the list in our area because we hoovered up nearly all the constituency seats.So its worth giving your list vote to Alba if you are in the north east as a 2nd SNP vote is normally wasted.
    If we can get a couple of Alba list MSP's elected it will be at the expense of the Tories or other Unionist parties.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    In the 2016 election the SNP got no one elected on the list in our area because we hoovered up nearly all the constituency seats.So its worth giving your list vote to Alba if you are in the north east as a 2nd SNP vote is normally wasted.
    If we can get a couple of Alba list MSP's elected it will be at the expense of the Tories or other Unionist parties.
    Surely Douglas Ross has a very good chance of wining his seat to be an MSP in the Scottish Parliament? Even as a list MSP somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Surely Douglas Ross has a very good chance of wining his seat to be an MSP in the Scottish Parliament? Even as a list MSP somewhere?
    HE will be on top of the Tory list mate so even a terrible result for them would result in him having 3 jobs and hundreds of thousands of Scots having none,that is FACT unfortunately.

Thig Ar Latha!!!.

I have seen a few Tory leaflets now and there is not one policy announcement in them.All they are saying is even if you are not a Tory lend us your vote to stop the SNP.
    I remember their message in 2016 it was the exactly the same.The 'Scottish Tories' remind me of a football team who set out to stifle their more gifted opponents by spoiling the game,FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post

Normal minded Scots who want to control their own destiny will by a massive majority back Sturgeon ahead of Salmond however on the list vote i will back Alba to get rid of Tory MSP's elected through the back door.

https://theconversation.com/scottish...erendum-158653

HE will be on top of the Tory list mate so even a terrible result for them would result in him having 3 jobs and hundreds of thousands of Scots having none,that is FACT unfortunately.

Thig Ar Latha!!!.

I have seen a few Tory leaflets now and there is not one policy announcement in them.All they are saying is even if you are not a Tory lend us your vote to stop the SNP.
    I remember their message in 2016 it was the exactly the same.The 'Scottish Tories' remind me of a football team who set out to stifle their more gifted opponents by spoiling the game,FACT.
    Been struggling to find if he had put himself up for a seat in the Scottish Parliament, and it is truly shameful that the Leader of a supposedly Scottish party has put himself up for a list seat! Surly if you want to be considered as a credible candidate to be the main opposition, you would put yourself up for winning a seat outright, especially when i believe the Tories are not supporters of Proportional Representation.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Been struggling to find if he had put himself up for a seat in the Scottish Parliament, and it is truly shameful that the Leader of a supposedly Scottish party has put himself up for a list seat! Surly if you want to be considered as a credible candidate to be the main opposition, you would put yourself up for winning a seat outright, especially when i believe the Tories are not supporters of Proportional Representation.
    He is not standing mate,FACT.

He is not standing mate,FACT.
    https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/...obbing-mp-msp/

List MSP for The Highlands and Islands,FACT.Refusing to stand head to head v The Nationalists,FACT.
    Last edited by GUNBOAT; 12-04-2021 at 07:05 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)