+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Seventy

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    The "Grey Brigade" will stop this because who knows what it could lead to.
    I will tell you what it leads to when you reach 70. I had to go,and have a medical and eye test and fill in numerous forms to send to the DVLA just so I can carry on driving my Motorhome. It's over 3500 kgs in weight so I had to pay 55 quid to have the pleasure of meeting a doctor to carry out these tests. Also I have to have them every 3 years as well now.. Phookin rip off merchants.. Grrrr

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    I will tell you what it leads to when you reach 70. I had to go,and have a medical and eye test and fill in numerous forms to send to the DVLA just so I can carry on driving my Motorhome. It's over 3500 kgs in weight so I had to pay 55 quid to have the pleasure of meeting a doctor to carry out these tests. Also I have to have them every 3 years as well now.. Phookin rip off merchants.. Grrrr
    Stop moaning, you miserable old git, you know what they say makes it a good day at your age, when you open your eyes first thing of a morning and you don't see a coffin lid.

If you were indeed dead sinkov, you would be unable to see your coffin lid - right?

Anyway I get your drift sinkov and incidentally IMHO 70 plus aged drivers should not be driving 3500kgs motorhomes and jamming up the roads while dawdling along at 20mph.

Once saw a sticker on the back of a car window when we were stuck in traffic going Lakes bound around 1985, "KEEP YORKSHIRE TIDY BURN A CARAVAN" . You can add those bloody 3500kgs plodding bloody motorhomes to that list too.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    If you were indeed dead sinkov, you would be unable to see your coffin lid - right?
    I wouldn't be too sure about that, how do you know the dead can't see ?

I've been to the Dead Sea sinkov, bloody awesome it is too.

Alf hasn't took the bait yet!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I've been to the Dead Sea sinkov, bloody awesome it is too.

Alf hasn't took the bait yet!
    He'll still be on t'phone to DVLA, trying to sort his Gimmers driving licence out. Shouldn't be on t'road anyway at his age, feckin dangerous.

Dont worry lads , I only get to drive it when the wife lets me .lol.

Dont worry lads , I only get to drive it when the wife lets me .lol.
    wow....your accompanied Alf !

and that Mobile Jacuzzi buisness you had - was a cracker...

Haha,we've had some laughs over the years Acido haven't we.
    Ohh yes uncle Alf mate lol, yes we have taken the mick and had a giggle on almost every single Footymad board havent we lol.
    Hey Id never said or even heard of the words 'lashers' and 'nobbers' and 'bastids' and 'Flockweed' before I got to talk to you on here.

Flockweed, is that Fleetwood? Nowt wrong with them. How about your Yorkshire rivals Acido, Botherham, Weeds, Dumbcaster and the Sheffield underachievers, any nicknames for them?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)