+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: So the £4,000,000 is Bruce's retirement

So the £4,000,000 is Bruce's retirement

https://www.nufcblog.co.uk/2021/03/2...nited-pay-off/

No wonder the a$$hat won't quit.

I guess he blew every penny he made previously publishing those garbage detective novels.

So, once again, the club and the fans are the once who get ripped off.

I think his reputation in the game-amongst those who know football-will have suffered after his stint here so I wouldn't be at all surprised if this was it for him.

Greedy, fat, useless, lying, cowardly shite.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    I think his reputation in the game-amongst those who know football-will have suffered after his stint here so I wouldn't be at all surprised if this was it for him.

Greedy, fat, useless, lying, cowardly shite.
    'Those who know' football?

I'm not sure if you mean the old guard of crocks & his crew in the media or not?

Nope...none of them.

Can there be a club with as little insight into Bruce's failings as ours? There isn't so surely nobody would be so stupid as to employ him now?

I know the names you mean on the old-boys network of shite british managers but Bruce is so much worse than any of them that that must be him done, no?

You'd think but I reckon a lower-mid chimpo club would pick him up again.

There is always some Muppet owner willing to work in those old fashioned ways, skim off the top and defraud the club.

The whole football industry should be investigated from top to bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragatino View Post
    There is always some Muppet owner willing to work in those old fashioned ways, skim off the top and defraud the club.

The whole football industry should be investigated from top to bottom.
    There would be very few clubs left, perhaps not enough to form a league if that was done thoroughly.

This will not be Steve Bruce's last job. Not at all.

There will be plenty of clubs in the Championship willing to hire him. For what reason I don't know, but he will get plenty of chances, I'm certain.

I’m not so sure, firstly I think Ashley appointed him out of spite following Rafa’s popularity, outmanoeuvring of Ashley & PR skills; plus you’d think any sacking of Bruce will be on the basis of being payed until end of contract until or unless he takes a new job. Bruce will keep on being paid for another year plus for doing nothing rather than having to actually work for a living like most others, so any approach from another club will be pointless.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)