+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Mathematically certain?!

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Ill just go and get ma coat
    sorry Terrance about the boat
    it wisnae yer mistake that caused all of this
    it wiz me going too far whilst on the p!ss
    Just come back fae a walk round the Bedsit's extensive garden area to find this materpiece from 71.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Just come back fae a walk round the Bedsit's extensive garden area to find this materpiece from 71.
    hell last one i did was a stinker mate

After the cup games anyone changed their opinion of how the play offs may pan out?.I would imagine that the Championship club who make the final would choose Ross County if they could.
    Yes they can beat Celtic and Hibs but they can also lose to ICT and Hamilton at home,not sure if anyone saw it but Raith gave the Pars 5 during the week and at the moment they are my favourites to make the final and i would put the Dees just behind them and to be fair they should have taken yesterday's game to extra time.
    ICT under the guidance of The Pundit have improved since he got wee Doddsie in and they are coming with a wet sail and i think Dunfermline may fall out of the running,they are on bad run at the wrong time.QOS cannot be counted out of the mix either as they are on the same points as ICT only 1 point behind Dunfermline.

Last edited by GUNBOAT; 05-04-2021 at 05:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    After the cup games anyone changed their opinion of how the play offs may pan out?.I would imagine that the Championship club who make the final would choose Ross County if they could.
    Yes they can beat Celtic and Hibs but they can also lose to ICT and Hamilton at home,not sure if anyone saw it but Raith gave the Pars 5 during the week and at the moment they are my favourites to make the final and i would put the Dees just behind them and to be fair they should have taken yesterday's game to extra time.
    ICT under the guidance of The Pundit have improved since he got wee Doddsie in and they are coming with a wet sail and i think Dunfermline may fall out of the running,they are on bad run at the wrong time.QOS cannot be counted out of the mix either as they are on the same points as ICT only 1 point behind Dunfermline.
    Nice summary GB.

I think Killie will be safe now and it will be Rossco bottom and Hamilton in play off.

The fun are decent up front now - I watched the comeback v Dunfermline on tv. Bar codes were so bad that night though.

I think you are right. It’s likely Raith or Dundee and I think they will need a trip to the plastic pitch if they want to go up.

THATS IT WERE SAFE /I HAVE HEARD HER#MAMMA KASS .SISTER ROSSETA THARPE. OR MAHILLA JACKSON. SHE HAS BEEN HEARD.UP THE TERRORS,

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jam View Post

Hamilton Acad 0 Dundee United 1
    Kilmarnock 2 Ross County 2
    Motherwell 1 St Mirren 0

Hamilton Acad 2 Motherwell 0
    Kilmarnock 0 Dundee United 1
    Ross County 1 St Mirren 1

Dundee United 1 Ross County 0
    Motherwell 1 Kilmarnock 2
    St Mirren 0 Hamilton Acad 2

Dundee United 1 Motherwell 0
    Kilmarnock 1 St Mirren 0
    Ross County 0 Hamilton Acad2

Hamilton Acad 1 Kilmarnock 2
    Motherwell 1 Ross County 0
    St Mirren 0 Dundee United 1

Dundee United -9 54
    Motherwell -21 42
    St Mirren -12 41
    Kilmarnock -12 38
    Hamilton Academicals -25 36
    Ross County -38 30
    So far so good

So far so good
    Can I have your lottery numbers please? 😂😂

Although at this point I'd much prefer 4 straight wins in the cup 😉

So far so good
    thats is truly remarkable

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)