+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glass: Boothy’s legs, Smiffy’s 91 Ibrox bottle, and Stephen

Glass: Boothy’s legs, Smiffy’s 91 Ibrox bottle, and Stephen

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    I've been wondering if Boothy would be a good addition to "Glassy n Broony 's". Red Revolution ? He knows a god bittie ?!!

Great article. Aberdeen very unlucky to lose the title that year, the noise should not be underestimated. It would be nice to see aberdeen make some astute signings and really make a challenge (at least to Celtic for 2nd place initially) A club like aberdeen should win trophies more regularly. I get the feeling success may be comjng your way now. Forgot all about the cup defeat to the ‘Muir to be honest. Hearts defeat to the highland rangers was on another level, hard to believe and that’s no disrespect to highland leagues but they had played 2 game all year ffs!!

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    I've been wondering if Boothy would be a good addition to "Glassy n Broony 's". Red Revolution ? He knows a god bittie ?!!
    I hope not. He's feeling the pressure at Glasgow apparently.

Would love to hear the conversation between Booth and Smith.

“So why did you sh!t your pants at Ibrox Alex?”

“Well, eh, I, eh, eh, I, eh, eh......”

Good read. Here's another one - https://www.theguardian.com/football...adona-scotland

Scott Booth’s quote on Smiffy’s shocking decision to change the team formation v The Huns and to drop Booth to the bench - “ I didn’t have the courage to question it at the time but I’d like to now.” FFS, Scotty, it was 30 flocking years ago! What are you waiting for?

My favourite Scotty Booth story is from a Sunday afternoon, in the Butterfly & Pig on Bath St in Glasgow.

StandFreeFM: ‘Alright Boothy, can I buy you a drink?’

Scott Booth: ‘No’

The end.

Quote Originally Posted by dons8321 View Post
    Great read! Archibald is very in-Scottish in his belief, I love it.
    Boothy a good read too. Why would a pro NOT question the manager about that, at the time?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    My favourite Scotty Booth story is from a Sunday afternoon, in the Butterfly & Pig on Bath St in Glasgow.

StandFreeFM: ‘Alright Boothy, can I buy you a drink?’

Scott Booth: ‘No’

The end.
    My favourite Scott Booth story... I made his pizza when he came in to Pizza Hut in Union Street. Tuna and sweetcorn, I seem to remember, (poor choice) made sure it was perfect and gave him extra cheese.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast