+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: EFL Appeal Derby County Independent Panel Decision

It will

...should have been sorted out asap, not months later. If it is a points deduction, it should be applied to the season it happened in. They were quick to do us, only took a couple of days.....lol

Sick of that fu'ckin flourbasher..Roly brin and all the other coward ****ers that wouldn't call me a pig to my face....tossers

Looks like Wycombe may consider legal action that could yet see Derby relegated if a points deduction is applied for the season just ended.
    I bet the EFL won't allow that to happen though (big club, Derby representative on EFL board etc) but I would love it, love it if I'm wrong 🙂

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Looks like Wycombe may consider legal action that could yet see Derby relegated if a points deduction is applied for the season just ended.
    I bet the EFL won't allow that to happen though (big club, Derby representative on EFL board etc) but I would love it, love it if I'm wrong 🙂
    That’s exactly what should happen, it’s been going on too long for one reason only and it’s just so wrong.

Good luck Wycombe if you decide to go that way.

Wycombe are owned by a very wealthy American and people from that nation are more more than happy to start legal proceedings even for the most trivial of issues
    So I'm not sure the small club , big club situation will apply with this one

I wish Wycombe well if they do fight on and they deserve to stop up

Wycombe do deserve to stop up IMHO so good luck to them.

Breaking: Derby County live updates as EFL 'win appeal' on FFP charge
    Latest Derby County news from DerbyshireLive brings live updates from Pride Park amid reports the Rams have lost their battle against an appeal from the EFL relating to a Financial Fair Play charge

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/spo...eaking-5395684

though may not be a points deduction but a fine

Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl View Post
    Sick of that fu'ckin flourbasher..Roly brin and all the other coward ****ers that wouldn't call me a pig to my face....tossers
    oink

Look what happened with Wigan

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast