+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: EFL Appeal Derby County Independent Panel Decision

Here's the biggest laugh, it was reported that he would sell up for £160 million, talk about living in dreamland and still thinking they're 'massive' .

The sty wants flattening for a start so how much would that cost to rebuild never mind their team?

braggyowl is a tosser stay on the pig site.
    nice crackling though

When and where would you like to meet...to call me a tosser to my face.. I'll even bring you a keyboard and you can hide behind it for a while...private message me if you want...and bring brin with you..the bloke that daren't go to Hillsborough for the away game... Roly.. respect 👍..

Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl View Post
    when and where would you like to meet...to call me a tosser to my face.. I'll even bring you a keyboard and you can hide behind it for a while...private message me if you want...and bring brin with you..the bloke that daren't go to hillsborough for the away game... Roly.. Respect ��..
    .....Daren't, you're havin a laugh. My refusal to attend two seasons ago was being charged £40 to enter a piss infested stairway and a crumbling ground where stanchions block your view, seats you wouldn't sit a rat on.

In a word a pig sty! Why would I even contemplate giving my cash to a rip off club. I trust you know what contemplate means?
    Last edited by Brin; 10-05-2021 at 11:59 PM.

When and where would you like to meet...to call me a tosser to my face.. I'll even bring you a keyboard and you can hide behind it for a while...private message me if you want...and bring brin with you..the bloke that daren't go to Hillsborough for the away game... Roly.. respect ��..
    lol

So Derby avoided the £39m 3 year debt rule by the chairman selling the £41m ground for £80m.... if this isnt the worst type of rule breaking.

Throw the book at them

Braggy, if you feel the need to vent then please feel free to call me whatever names, and I mean whatever names you like on OwlsTalk because I guarantee I won't be on there to see any of it nor will I be on there threatening anyone. I suggest maybe you reciprocate those sentiments and save your feelings being hurt on here.

Tha being too far oversensitive about the piggy thing brags. I know quite a few of your fans I get along very well with them and I prob would get on ok with you in reality. I cant believe that you don't call blunt fans pigs on your fan sites, you must have got some blunt fan pals as well. Chill out a bit. I think your lot might take a while to stabilise under chansiri but be patient and you will be back.

When and where would you like to meet...to call me a tosser to my face.. I'll even bring you a keyboard and you can hide behind it for a while...private message me if you want...and bring brin with you..the bloke that daren't go to Hillsborough for the away game... Roly.. respect ��..
    Your letting yourself down Braggy

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Braggy, if you feel the need to vent then please feel free to call me whatever names, and I mean whatever names you like on OwlsTalk because I guarantee I won't be on there to see any of it nor will I be on there threatening anyone. I suggest maybe you reciprocate those sentiments and save your feelings being hurt on here.
    Nailed it Cam 👍

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast