+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Kill The Bill?

Kill The Bill?

The Police and Crime Bill, much debated, was an excuse for the professional unwashed to descend on the City and cause anarchy. The resentful youth of the country, eager for a cause, were out in force. Being reasonably local I was there too demanding the head of David Moyes.

Avon and Somerset Police were bemused. This is the force that stood by smiling as the statue of Edward Colston was pulled down last summer. The same force that on LGBT day encourages 15 stone hairy-arsed coppers to paint their nails in solidarity.

So the outrage. If that was the thanks they got.

But 7 arrests have already been made and CCTV images are looking for more scalliwags.

The Bristol courts will come down hard. Fines of up to a fiver. Online awareness courses as long as the miscreants don't feel threatened or humiliated. There's even rumblings in the air down here that there'll be bans from cake shops for a month.
    Don't fack with Somerset and Avon Police!

Very funny DJ.

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    Very funny DJ.
    Innit.

The kids are just misunderstood.
    They are friendly peaceful people really

Indeed ,mate.
    I just hope they catch the oddmark that defiled haroons corner emporium, by drawing a giant cock and balls on his window. No doubt the poor man's chomping on a concoction of mutton biryani and diazepan as we speak.
    A definite case of community service for the blagard whose caused such distress for our poor colonial brethren.

Nowt as weird as folk from Brizzle end off of

I've received a letter from a bloke called Kevin from Winchester. He discovered that I'm of Italian stock on my Mum's side and he's done the ancestry thing, finding that he's of Briton heritage, the inhabitants of this green and pleasant land before the Womans turned up in 43 AD.

He's asking for £5k to let the matter drop. I've robbed him of his heritage and identity you see and he feels mentally tortured.

And Richard next door has French blood in him from centuries back. I've warned him. 1066 and all that.

It's as facking relevant as the shower of s.hit we see now from the down-trodden ethnic minorities. Reparation for the slave trade. 300 facking years ago. I won't go as far as to say that they'd still be in mud huts but you get the idea.

What the fack has it to do with modern society ? Pulling down statues, BLM marches.

Kants.

As for that facking wet blanket running that school in Pimlico and the equally wet Kant doing the same in Batley. They should hang their heads in shame.

The government, if it had any balls would haul in the kants from Pimlico, it's only a stone's throw, and tell him to put the Union Jack back up. Sack any teachers who refuse to return and install new ones. Any pupil who won't go back should be declared a truant and his parents fined.

I'm sick to death of thisfacking cancel culture. The kids don't give a toss about Edward Colston, it's just a laugh for them and the liberal fackwits in the Guardian and the Independent egg them on.

Note to Boris.

Man up. Get a backbone. You scruffy blond tosspot. This bollox has gone too far.

Simples!!
    Name:  racism.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  95.0 KB