+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good win tonight

Good win tonight

No a great start but fair play to the players. Thought we deserved the win and a great 3 points.

After all these years supporting the Dee , I have just realised supporting the Dee is a health hazard !
    Mon the Dee !

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    No a great start but fair play to the players. Thought we deserved the win and a great 3 points.
    First time for a long time we didn't look beat when we went behind...good to see us not trying to play out from the back

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    First time for a long time we didn't look beat when we went behind...good to see us not trying to play out from the back
    Neither team looked keen to play it out, both teams got joy from putting defenders under pressure eith balls in behind. Proper game !

After the shaky start we deserved the points.

Commentators very annoying with the high praise for Dunfermline to begin with, both their goals sloppy as hell from us and didn’t make them good. I thought over 90 minutes they were quite poor and their defence even worse than ours!

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    Neither team looked keen to play it out, both teams got joy from putting defenders under pressure eith balls in behind. Proper game !

After the shaky start we deserved the points.

Commentators very annoying with the high praise for Dunfermline to begin with, both their goals sloppy as hell from us and didn’t make them good. I thought over 90 minutes they were quite poor and their defence even worse than ours!
    Yeah agree good to see us not trying to play from the back...our strength is definitely in attack McDaid and McMullan both wide makes us look a different team

Don’t think we would have won with fans in the ground, a lot of those who stayed after the first 10 minutes would’ve most likely been on the players backs the rest of the night , probably resulting in a big margin of defeat ,

Quote Originally Posted by notso View Post
    Don’t think we would have won with fans in the ground, a lot of those who stayed after the first 10 minutes would’ve most likely been on the players backs the rest of the night , probably resulting in a big margin of defeat ,
    Then our players shouldnt play football

Sounds like you were watching Ant and Dec by 7.30🙈

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Sounds like you were watching Ant and Dec by 7.30🙈
    Nope I stuck with it , and glad I did , just making an observation , I’ve sat in coxy for years listening to the dogs abuse the team get if they lose an early goal or two

Nope I stuck with it , and glad I did , just making an observation , I’ve sat in coxy for years listening to the dogs abuse the team get if they lose an early goal or two
    There have been times when the crowd did lift the team after the loss of early goals. Not very often I will grant you but it usually happened when one of the senior players acknowledged the means and managed to get a positive response from the optimists in the crowd.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)