+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Obileye

Quote Originally Posted by jardi View Post
    Nevertheless Spike, - there should be a clause in the ruling to ensure that the 'nurturing' club is rewarded in some small way, - which would help the smaller clubs and protect the future of the game.

We've just experienced an entire year of the pandemic - has anyone seen any kids kicking a ball? Even when the rules forbade outside contact with anyone else, - did we see a kid kick a ball against a wall?

The simple answer is of course not, and I suspect that was the same for the whole of the UK. Football is dying out fast and its time that those in charge thought about protecting its very future, - not maximising the profit of an ever reducing circle of talent.
    Totally agree that some form of compensation should be mandated especially as those clubs benefiting by plundering lower divisions can readily afford it.

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    I see you’ve been found out again on P&B site as TERREGLES1919

Quote Originally Posted by aloreburn View Post
    So what?

some people arnt too bothered about hiding there identity ,by your comment aloreburn by suggesting albertz has been found out your one of those keyboard warriors that are feart to chat with people knowing who you are (pathetic)

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    some people arnt too bothered about hiding there identity ,by your comment aloreburn by suggesting albertz has been found out your one of those keyboard warriors that are feart to chat with people knowing who you are (pathetic)
    How you keeping Mark ? You got your Hibernian scarf looked out for Saturday 😂

How you keeping Mark ? You got your Hibernian scarf looked out for Saturday 😂

lol sure have also my queens scarf ,swap them around from day to day depending on my mood .

It looks like we might be in for a long old transfer window with us potentially doing a lot of business during the league cup ties in July.

I still don't understand how Livi are up there in the top division given they had even less of a support than us when they were in the Championship...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)