+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 118 of 164 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1640

Thread: Summer Transfer Window (Stephen Glass’ first)

My memory’s not what it was.
    Couple that with an extreme shortage of memorable Aberdeen players over the past 30 years and it causes a problem.

I have no memory of Clark Robertson playing for the Dons at all.

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    Close call however Clark Robertson joins Pompey.
    Good - next!

Portsmouth 😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    My memory’s not what it was.
    Couple that with an extreme shortage of memorable Aberdeen players over the past 30 years and it causes a problem.

I have no memory of Clark Robertson playing for the Dons at all.
    Maybe because your brain has saved you the anguish of remembering the disastrous 9-0 drubbing that was, after all, only 3 points dropped...

I cannot believe Robertson coming back was ever considered as a realistic option.
    On a number of levels.
    I'm begining to worry about this "project".

Aye.
    It’s beginning to get a bit worrying.

Like re-signing Dennis Wyness was the first inkling that Steve Paterson didn’t know what he was doing.

That's what I was trying to say that something isn't adding up if you take cormacks video saying a good few exciting players will be brought in and glass will be backed financially. Probably only meant in wages.

Ramirez if it happens might do well but then again who knows.. We wont be splitting the top two this season, it'll be a fight for third probably! 😴 But might manage a final or 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    That's what I was trying to say that something isn't adding up if you take cormacks video saying a good few exciting players will be brought in and glass will be backed financially. Probably only meant in wages.

Ramirez if it happens might do well but then again who knows.. We wont be splitting the top two this season, it'll be a fight for third probably! 😴 But might manage a final or 2.
    Unless something pretty dramatic happens, we’ve basically been lied to.
    Is the starting eleven for this season looking any better than last seasons?
    Despite all of Dave Cormack’s hot air, I don’t think it does.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    the first inkling that Steve Paterson didn’t know what he was doing.
    I think that the first inklings were the regular reports of his hushed-up unprofessional Saturday night activities in Inverness and Fochabers, including reported temporary overnight incarceration, when he was managing the Masons.

His unsuitabilty was common knowledge apart from inside the Pittodrie boardroom, it seems, and due diligence in exposing his unfortunate gambling and booze issues wasn’t completed. Or maybe he was the cheap option.

Ethan Ross away.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    I think that the first inklings were the regular reports of his hushed-up unprofessional Saturday night activities in Inverness and Fochabers, including reported temporary overnight incarceration, when he was managing the Masons.

His unsuitabilty was common knowledge apart from inside the Pittodrie boardroom, it seems, and due diligence in exposing his unfortunate gambling and booze issues wasn’t completed. Or maybe he was the cheap option.
    Was he that cheap? We definitely offered a better deal than the PJMs

Up there with the very worst decisions Milne made. Everyone on here knew he had serious problems.

Page 118 of 164 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128 ... LastLast