+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 164 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Transfer Window (Stephen Glass’ first)

Even now Rhodes's goal return is not bad at a higher level of opponent than he'd face here. I assume he'd be pricey wages wise.

Interesting that Glass didn’t comment on the Griffiths rumours today, just says he’s a Celtic player and therefore wouldn’t talk about him. Probably can’t read anything into that but he could have just said there was no truth in it or no interest

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Interesting that Glass didn’t comment on the Griffiths rumours today, just says he’s a Celtic player and therefore wouldn’t talk about him. Probably can’t read anything into that but he could have just said there was no truth in it or no interest
    I suspect, and I think it’s a fairly logical assumption, that considering how ****ing awful we’ve been up front, and the obvious incoming Scott Brown connection, Glass is very likely interested in and well informed about Griffiths.

I also suspect they probably know that Hibs would be his first choice. I imagine it’s a question of can we afford and persuade him and whether or not we could put a deal together to suit Celtic.

Quote Originally Posted by NewOrleansRed View Post
    I suspect, and I think it’s a fairly logical assumption, that considering how ****ing awful we’ve been up front, and the obvious incoming Scott Brown connection, Glass is very likely interested in and well informed about Griffiths.

I also suspect they probably know that Hibs would be his first choice. I imagine it’s a question of can we afford and persuade him and whether or not we could put a deal together to suit Celtic.
    Glass already comes across as a no nonsense type of character, as good a striker as Griffiths is he might be deemed more hassle than he’s worth unless Scott Brown is pushing to bring him up here .

At least we can all stop worrying about who our reserve goalie is going to be next season. Got out main priority fixed

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/spo..._source=pushly

Quote Originally Posted by eastnuekdon View Post
    At least we can all stop worrying about who our reserve goalie is going to be next season. Got out main priority fixed

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/spo..._source=pushly
    It would not be surprising if we signed Woods again. We've got 100 bigger problems than the goalie position in this transfer window.

Quote Originally Posted by NewOrleansRed View Post

Scott Brown might have told Glass to stay clear of him.

He's the best striker this country has had in years but his issues might be too much.

He's only come on the the radar because of Brown.

All total speculation of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post

He's the best striker this country has had in years but his issues might be too much.
    What is about Hibs and basket-case players not being managed correctly off the pitch ?

O'Connor, Riordan, Griffiths, that tw@t Cummings ...

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post

We should steer clear.
    He’s been an unprofessional fat c unt for 18 months at least.
    An expensive waste he’d end up being.
    And that’s not taking his mental health into account, alleged betting debts etc.

Page 13 of 164 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast