+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 164 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Transfer Window (Stephen Glass’ first)

Hopefully Glass has other strikers in his sights .
    Griffiths could be a good signing but could be a disaster, we are not really in position to take a gamble on a player that would be at top end of wage scale .
    A good young up and coming striker is more likely our target.
    On Woods, I'm happy that if reports are true,this has been sorted quickly. It may not appease some, but if was simple and easy,it frees up the time and effort for more difficult and important signings .

Quote Originally Posted by Auldtoontoby View Post
    Hopefully Glass has other strikers in his sights .
    Griffiths could be a good signing but could be a disaster, we are not really in position to take a gamble on a player that would be at top end of wage scale .
    A good young up and coming striker is more likely our target.
    On Woods, I'm happy that if reports are true,this has been sorted quickly. It may not appease some, but if was simple and easy,it frees up the time and effort for more difficult and important signings .
    If he is motivated it could be a massive signing. I’m starting to think writing Scott brown off is a mistake, i could see him being determined to prove he’s not past it and if you get Griffiths in that same frame of mind plus some other good signings this could be a great time for Aberdeen.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    If he is motivated it could be a massive signing. I’m starting to think writing Scott brown off is a mistake, i could see him being determined to prove he’s not past it and if you get Griffiths in that same frame of mind plus some other good signings this could be a great time for Aberdeen.
    G’awa n bile yer heed ye fud

Has Mainstandmoan been identified as the leak that Cormack vowed to stamp out at his Q+A session?
    I notice he hasn't posted since 23rd March and was hoping there might have been an update or 2 on potential signings?

I didn’t watch the Q&A session but are they stamping out a mole?

MSM has always played pretty fairly as far as info is concerned.
    He usually comes in pretty late on with what is a done deal when the speculation on here gets a bit over the top.

I don’t think we would hear from him while negotiations were at any early stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    F uck off you hun c unt.

Quote Originally Posted by torry_battery_ram View Post
    Has Mainstandmoan been identified as the leak that Cormack vowed to stamp out at his Q+A session?
    I notice he hasn't posted since 23rd March and was hoping there might have been an update or 2 on potential signings?
    Ash Taylor could have been a leak....hence his disappearance.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Ash Taylor could have been a leak....hence his disappearance.
    He’s been a leak in our defence for several years so he’s got a track record for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    He’s been a leak in our defence for several years so he’s got a track record for it.
    Taylor had been our best central defender in the last couple of months prior to his injury.
    He’s been better than Hoban, who’s been horrendous the last few months & seems to get a free pass from Dons fans.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Taylor had been our best central defender in the last couple of months prior to his injury.
    He’s been better than Hoban, who’s been horrendous the last few months & seems to get a free pass from Dons fans.
    Hoban hasn’t been horrendous for months but he has looked shyte since we went to a back 4 instead of playing 3 at the back and having everyone bar the striker coming back to help defend.

Personally I don’t think Hoban,Taylor or Considine can play in a back 4 anymore, especially if we are looking to be more attack minded.

2 new central defenders are needed Im afraid.

Page 14 of 164 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast