+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 156 of 164 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 1640

Thread: Summer Transfer Window (Stephen Glass’ first)

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    Lewis Ferguson just called into the Scotland squad. Another notch up in the fee. Will have to go some if he's to be sold as presumably he'll join up with the squad straight after the County game on Sunday.
    Fit? MAIR pointless international fitba? What the fuuck convoluted nonsense are our players involved in this time?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    He’s maybe signing as back up to the back up.
    Probably need four strikers so hopefully unless he surprises us...we haven't got a great track record. Aluko was probably the only decent English youngster we got up front anyway, maybe Edmundson until he broke.

…and Aluko wiznae that f’uckin good.

Sulky faced h’un b’astard.

I'm outraged.

Name:  Rookie 2.jpeg
Views: 1254
Size:  7.5 KB

Anybody ever watch The Rookie
    Just saying...................

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post

‘The Rookie’ was Washington Whips’ fans’ nickname for the blessed Jinky Smith when he graced the oddly-surfaced and anarchically-shaped pitches of the United Soccer Association’s President’s Cup tournament in 1967, trivia fans.

Aberdeen FC Heritage Trust published a 1997 manuscript account in a book in 1997, the 50th anniversary of the tournament. The Rookie reference was lost on the author, he told me over a pint one evening, “but I stuck it in anyway, since I’m a lazy **** and it helped the word count, get me anither pint o East Coast IPA and a Cragganmore”.

Available here: https://afcheritagetrust.bigcartel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    ‘The Rookie’ was Washington Whips’ fans’ nickname for the blessed Jinky Smith when he graced the oddly-surfaced and anarchically-shaped pitches of the United Soccer Association’s President’s Cup tournament in 1967, trivia fans.

Aberdeen FC Heritage Trust published a 1997 manuscript account in a book in 1997, the 50th anniversary of the tournament. The Rookie reference was lost on the author, he told me over a pint one evening, “but I stuck it in anyway, since I’m a lazy **** and it helped the word count, get me anither pint o East Coast IPA and a Cragganmore”.

Available here: https://afcheritagetrust.bigcartel.com/
    Aye vintage, I do actually think that there is a fair chance that Rookie in for TV show is the same Rookie as the one we have just signed.

Name:  Samuels.jpg
Views: 1236
Size:  14.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post

What one is he meant to look like?

Marley Watkins posted a video on Instagram of him taking off on a private jet. Somebody managed to track the plane and it has apparently landed in Aberdeen.

Would be very happy to see him return to the club.

Quote Originally Posted by PittodriePile View Post
    Marley Watkins posted a video on Instagram of him taking off on a private jet. Somebody managed to track the plane and it has apparently landed in Aberdeen.

Would be very happy to see him return to the club.

I wouldn't mind Watkins but surely to phuck we aren't sending a private jet for him?

Page 156 of 164 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158 ... LastLast