+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 164 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Transfer Window (Stephen Glass’ first)

We’re gonna clipe to pritti patel on you.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    There’s a wee thing called Brexit that you may or may not be aware of.
    Tell me more.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    We’re gonna clipe to pritti patel on you.
    She is certainly not good looking

She's pretty decent to look at, until you see the size of her a'rse.

She's an evil cow though and I don't think anyone could live with that smirk

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post

we can just stick them in an inflatable boat at Calais and let them row over . ? Work well that.
    Yip I like the sound of that, the rowing over would get them fit as fk and able to hit the ground running as soon as they got here.
    Hitting the ground running appears to be the norm for folks that come into the UK that way

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Yip I like the sound of that, the rowing over would get them fit as fk and able to hit the ground running as soon as they got here.
    Hitting the ground running appears to be the norm for folks that come into the UK that way
    Quite a lot of McInnes' signings hit the ground as soon as they started running and spent most of their Aberdeen "careers" on the treatment table.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Quite a lot of McInnes' signings hit the ground as soon as they started running and spent most of their Aberdeen "careers" on the treatment table.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    aye fair point DC, but did they row a rubber dinghy over from Calais to get here, maybe that would have helped them to get their fitness up, instead of as you say hitting the ground when they got here and end of story.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    aye fair point DC, but did they row a rubber dinghy over from Calais to get here, maybe that would have helped them to get their fitness up, instead of as you say hitting the ground when they got here and end of story.
    Well,...to be fair, you "only" have to row halfway across. ( The French Coastguard will make sure you are safe to there ) Then , you`ll get a lift from the Royal Navy ?

So, do we ask all future Trialists to row the full width of the Channel ??

( And is this beginning to get a bit TOO Alf Garnet yet ? )

With Eddie Howe coming in as Celtic boss I wonder if it will hinder us taking Leigh Griffiths from them. Stephen Glass will give us an insight into a few signings once he starts the job here....it’s a long row over the Atlantic so be patient.

Page 3 of 164 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast