+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 31 of 164 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Transfer Window (Stephen Glass’ first)

Hibs already stated the will be selling at least one player.

But, all I'm interested in is who we sign.
    Hopeful of couple experienced and some young hungry players with sell on value .

Gallagher signature just announced

Very pleased with that signing. Solid defender.

I said we needed some eastern European war criminal but a baseball bat wielding international will do.

Can't wait till he's getting the blame for Considine being ****e.

Welcome aboard

Welcome aboard loon,good solid centre half,impressed with his signing

An upgrade on what we have.

Back up for Ash Taylor?

Good signing , happy with Gallagher and Brown for starters .

Good to see Gallagher eventually getting announced. I hope he is not the only central defender we sign....having someone else who is decent to play alongside him would be a great start to the Glass reboot of the team.
    I hope Glass has seen enough in the matches he has taken charge of to notice that Considine is just a liability and must be replaced very quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Good to see Gallagher eventually getting announced. I hope he is not the only central defender we sign....having someone else who is decent to play alongside him would be a great start to the Glass reboot of the team.
    I hope Glass has seen enough in the matches he has taken charge of to notice that Considine is just a liability and must be replaced very quickly.
    I think we need some pace at the back - can’t really recall whether Gallagher has any or not. As I’ve said before, I’d be interested to see how McCrorie does alongside him as I really don’t see how he’s going to fit into the midfield next season if brown and Ferguson are here and we retain mcgeouch anf Campbell as well, and possibly bring in another midfielder too (McGrath’s been talked about).

Looking forward to hearing one or two more signings in the next couple of weeks hopefully!

Page 31 of 164 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast