+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 33 of 164 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Transfer Window (Stephen Glass’ first)

Scott burns is saying we are after Clark Robertson....

Also Devlin will be offered a 6 month deal

Quote Originally Posted by STANDFREE92 View Post

Hope not. Robertson is rank and Devlin is far too injury prone to be worth any deal.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Hope not. Robertson is rank and Devlin is far too injury prone to be worth any deal.
    Fcuking majorly under impressed with that dual deal.

Next seasons centre halves. Baseball bat boy, Consi, Devlin and Robertson

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Exactly.

Why would we replace Lewis with an inferior keeper?
    ^^^ That,I'd go far as to say Woods is just as good a GK as marciano,nae chance of that happening

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post

Says it all when I’d rather have Considine than Clark Robertson.
    Soft as a baby’s first sheite.

Devlin. Wage thief. Just put him down & be done with it.

Get a good quality centre half alongside Gallagher & have McCrorie & Considine as back up centre halves.

Release Hoban, Taylor, & most of all release f*****g Devlin.

Quote Originally Posted by STANDFREE92 View Post

If he's a hun get him to FCuk can't stand folk from the NE with any affiliation to those scum
    Last edited by Br0chred; 07-05-2021 at 10:48 PM. Reason: too early

Quote Originally Posted by man-erg View Post
    I doubt it. Cant even begin to compare.
    I think you can at least 'begin' to compare. Are you saying that if someone ***ually assaulted your daughter when she was in no fit state to consent you'd want to string them up, but if they smashed your dad's head in with a baseball bat nearly killing him you'd not be particularly arsed. Maybe a rapist is more deplorable than a thug but to make out they're not at all similarly serious is odd. Gallagher was fortunate it didn't end up being murder/manslaughter.

Anyway, good signing, not judging the guy, just raising the question. Looking into it he has consistently denied using a weapon or being as involved in the attack as the charges alleged, maybe he was wrongly convicted.

As for strikers, I'm hoping Russell will have the contacts to get a young loanee that's far better than we could afford...alongside us getting some proper permanent signings.
    Last edited by Redbull666; 08-05-2021 at 02:30 AM. Reason: Error

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Robertson is worse than rank.
    I see he has played a key role and been very instrumental this season in helping to get Rotherham relegated from the championship.
    That is not the standard of player we should be targeting.
    The first two signings of Brown and Gallagher should be the level of player we should be looking to recruit, not Clark fkn Robertson ffs.

As for Devlin, possibly a decent player when fully fit, the problem is he never is fully fit and it's time to show him the door, as we are not in a position to be carrying passengers.

Quote Originally Posted by Redbull666 View Post
    I think you can at least 'begin' to compare. Are you saying that if someone ***ually assaulted your daughter when she was in no fit state to consent you'd want to string them up, but if they smashed your dad's head in with a baseball bat nearly killing him you'd not be particularly arsed. Maybe a rapist is more deplorable than a thug but to make out they're not at all similarly serious is odd. Gallagher was fortunate it didn't end up being murder/manslaughter.

Anyway, good signing, not judging the guy, just raising the question. Looking into it he has consistently denied using a weapon or being as involved in the attack as the charges alleged, maybe he was wrongly convicted.

As for strikers, I'm hoping Russell will have the contacts to get a young loanee that's far better than we could afford...alongside us getting some proper permanent signings.
    You can of course compare but it's worth remembering that the circumstances, let alone the crime are very, very different. Add in the fact that he was found guilty, convicted and then served a custodial sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post

Its possibly Glass & Co taking small steps and fine tuning things as they go along .

Devlin is one of many players at AFC who get injured a lot. Has Russell spotted a problem with the training , and they both think it`s worth a go to see if Devlin can stay fitter with a different routine ? A short term deal means they can get someone else in during January window ?

Robertson , having " demoted " Rotherham from the English 1st Division is surely a step up from Taylor who " got " Northampton demoted to the Third division ?!!
    ( Although I think he`s seen as the Leftsided CH ? So an option to reduce the risk of Andy considine and his more & more " grabby " ways. Penalties waiting to happen that. Robertson should be a bit faster and mobile. > Maybe he can play out with the ball ? I dunno !! )

They`re doing that classic team building thing. Strong Spine through the middle. Goalie sorted. CH sorted. Hardman midfielder sorted. It`s a striker next..........

( And from the proposed midfield targets leaked , a couple of attacking midfielder/wingers to , eventually , replace Hayes and McGinn ? )

Page 33 of 164 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast