+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 39 of 164 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Transfer Window (Stephen Glass’ first)

DD ,how about a bring back Kenny campaign instead 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Its not a myth, we may not be £10M in debt, but this is lost revenue that could have been utilised elsewhere
    Having no fans, no corporate opportunities severely impacted our revenue
    We have at the end of the day stayed debt free. I am sure Cormack said this himself. The board of multi millionaires and our billionaire shareholders have done a great job in looking after our finances.

Has Derek been in touch since he left the post?

I am sure I heard Cormack say that the club took the government soft loan.

Quote Originally Posted by feel View Post
    I am sure I heard Cormack say that the club took the government soft loan.
    I thought they were saying they were insured against a pandemic or something similar?

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    I thought they were saying they were insured against a pandemic or something similar?
    Made an insurance claim but had not been settled yet.

Fair chance it might not be. 2 million claimed.
    2.7m taken from the govt. 700k as a grant and the 2m as a loan.
    If the insurance claim stalls then expect another 2 million from the govt. Long term and low or zero interest. The chairman q and a had the info. You can find it on the website or youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Dave Cormack did state we would be aiming to win every competition we enter in Scotland next season so he may put his money where his mouth is and speculate to accumulate as such. I honestly think if Celtic and Rangers find us a totally different animal next season they would blow up. They don’t like competition and will find it very uncomfortable. All their press pals will be on full alert and would try and make up or spin stories to unsettle us.
    I really hope Cormack etc at Aberdeen show they are upto it.
    He can't be any worse than Wiggy can he?

I don't think he would pander to them like Wiggy did, i ****ing hope i'm right!

Would we have been that different animal if Cormack had been in charge instead of Wiggy when we had our best chance in years to win a title?

Again, i'd like to think it would have been, i like to think he has the balls, the wherewithall, the ****ing "pazow right in the kisser" heavyweight punch we have been weaiting years for, someone to actually stand up to the Ugly Sisters and tell it how it really is and not just be "chasing third and be happy" or words similar as DM once said.
    If he's said what you're quoting then i'm delighted.

We can only give him our backing and see how he performs as Chairman but he certianly sounds like he has ambition for us that's not just a pipe dream.

With derby being in deep doo doo with financial penalties and maybe point deduction.. I wonder if shinniesta would want to come back home... We seem to be short of holding midfielders!!! 😁😁😁

Quote Originally Posted by tuna View Post
    With derby being in deep doo doo with financial penalties and maybe point deduction.. I wonder if shinniesta would want to come back home... We seem to be short of holding midfielders!!! 😁😁😁
    A midfield with " Broonie ", Shinnie & Lewis Ferguson in it ?? Think of the card count !!! Carnage !!!

Quote Originally Posted by tuna View Post
    Bring back the Shinnie and play him at left back.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Bring back the Shinnie and play him at left back.
    Louis Moult just been released by Preston.............. Too much of a Deek signing ?

Page 39 of 164 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast