+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 80 of 164 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Transfer Window (Stephen Glass’ first)

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Put 2 and 2 together pal
    Clearly not as clever as you are RJ . ? What is the 4 then ?

We are sending Matty Kennedy to League One now? He's certainly due to cut it at that level

The Jack Gurr "Waiver" thing seems an odd one. From the following it seems it means he is free for another MLS club.

Waivers
    A club may place a player on Waivers at any time during the regular season at which point he is made available to all other MLS clubs. The Waiver Claiming Period shall commence on the first business day after the League delivers notice to clubs and expires at 5 p.m. ET on the second business day. If a player is not selected off Waivers ("clears Waivers") then that player is available to all MLS clubs on a first-come, first-served basis.

Waiver Order

If only one Club puts in a claim for a player placed on Waivers, such Club shall be awarded the Player.

If more than one Club puts in a claim for a player placed on Waivers and, if applicable, the highest offer has been provided by multiple Clubs (assuming all claiming Clubs have claimed the same number of Players from Waivers in that MLS Season), then the League shall award the Player to the Club with the lowest average points per Regular Season Game (i.e., points per game) at the time the Player is placed on Waivers.

If the Waiver takes place prior to all clubs playing in at least three MLS League Season games, priority is granted in the reverse order of the previous MLS season's performance, taking playoff performance into account first, with clubs eliminated from playoff contention at the same stage separated according to their point totals through the end of the regular season. New expansion clubs shall be at the bottom of the Waiver Order until all clubs have played at least three MLS League Season games.

Living in Houston just want to add a few notes
    1. Ramirez does score goals. Not prolific but in a season i would expect about 12 goals.
    2. Jon Gallagher is doing great playing for Austin. Very good attacker, aggressive and scoring goals. Completely different player from when he was with us playing a free attacking wide role. Makes you wonder
    3. The MLS is a very good standard especially with the top teams but the bottom half teams are run of the mill. The style is different from Scotland and i do question how good a fit a player would be for Aberdeen

Re Ramirez

I wouldn’t accept 15 goals in his first 10 games.

Otherwise, if it’s going to be a pfaff signing him, why bother?

Put 2 and 2 together pal
    You're having a 'mare' on this thread pal

Good luck at Falkirk Sheerin. I have old friends from a few years back who owned Falkirk Football Club so I hope you do well there as I am sure they are still very interested in all things Falkirk.

Back on this transfer topic.....still no other signings to convince us non dafties to purchase season tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    We’ll have to call him “frosties”

They’re Gurr ate

Aye DD pal a wee blast from the past there right enough
    The younger generation on here might not pick up on this.
    If we do sign him lets hope he is Frosties but I'm not holding ma breath.

Must be a busy week ahead with signings...as no new players brought in last week.

Must be a busy week ahead with signings...as no new players brought in last week.
    Ah but , two plus two matey...... Thats the most important bit.......

Page 80 of 164 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130 ... LastLast