+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 101 of 164 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1640

Thread: Summer Transfer Window (Stephen Glass’ first)

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    If he’s half as good as his Dad, we’d be happy enough though.
    True

Surely we'll sign someone this week... otherwise there's going to have to be an awful lot of activity in the next fortnight if Glass is going to get his squad assembled before pre-season starts as he said he hoped.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Surely we'll sign someone this week... otherwise there's going to have to be an awful lot of activity in the next fortnight if Glass is going to get his squad assembled before pre-season starts as he said he hoped.
    Think we have to make at least two signings this week pal, hopefully NOT Clark fkn Robertson.
    I hold my hands up and admit to being a pant p1isher, but the longer this goes on as is, then the more I am starting to think that Glass is here purely as Cormack's mate / puppet and Cormack himself is someone that if his lips are moving then the chances are he is speaking sh1te.
    I obviously and honestly hope to fk I am wrong, but being the pant p1sher that I am, then with each day that goes by with no activity I become increasingly more concerned for next season.

Jordi Alba has been released by Barcelona.

He could swap the Placa Del Mar for the Beach Boulevard.
    Last edited by wester_ross_don; 07-06-2021 at 01:57 PM. Reason: Spanish innit

I had no idea big Pierre's son was playing so I don't know if he's good or not but it's worth pointing out how much he looks **** all like him.

BBC gossip reporting the same stuff we’ve known for weeks now… still trying to get Ramirez… Gurr (but just on loan)… devlin short term contract… but Clark Robertson likely to go elsewhere.

Boring.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Think we have to make at least two signings this week pal, hopefully NOT Clark fkn Robertson.
    I hold my hands up and admit to being a pant p1isher, but the longer this goes on as is, then the more I am starting to think that Glass is here purely as Cormack's mate / puppet and Cormack himself is someone that if his lips are moving then the chances are he is speaking sh1te.
    I obviously and honestly hope to fk I am wrong, but being the pant p1sher that I am, then with each day that goes by with no activity I become increasingly more concerned for next season.
    Calm doon min !!! As said before, lot of players are away on holiday. And it's fair enough if they still take their time to review their options ?

Agents sill be holding the best players back from signing too soon , unless they can hijack a deal for one with a better percentage for them.

Given last seasons performances , and the likelyhood that other clubs can finish higher in the league than us , and WIN the cups, and rhe potential fact that Hibs, Hearts can match our wages ,(?). Think we have ro accept that the Dons are not the first /best option for many players ? Unless they are seduced by that magical training facility !!!!!

Heck , look on the bright side. It might be two weeks time before we get the signings in ? Clappy clappy .

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    BBC gossip reporting the same stuff we’ve known for weeks now… still trying to get Ramirez… Gurr (but just on loan)… devlin short term contract… but Clark Robertson likely to go elsewhere.

Boring.
    Happy days if the Clark Robertson part of that is true

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Happy days if the Clark Robertson part of that is true
    Definately. Hopefully some more crap players will come along that we wont sign.

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Calm doon min !!! As said before, lot of players are away on holiday. And it's fair enough if they still take their time to review their options ?

Agents sill be holding the best players back from signing too soon , unless they can hijack a deal for one with a better percentage for them.

Given last seasons performances , and the likelyhood that other clubs can finish higher in the league than us , and WIN the cups, and rhe potential fact that Hibs, Hearts can match our wages ,(?). Think we have ro accept that the Dons are not the first /best option for many players ? Unless they are seduced by that magical training facility !!!!!

Heck , look on the bright side. It might be two weeks time before we get the signings in ? Clappy clappy .
    I'm calm min, but my weak bladder and the lack of decent signing activity is a concern Pishy Pishy

Page 101 of 164 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast