+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 92 of 164 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Transfer Window (Stephen Glass’ first)

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    You’ll be pleased to hear that her daughter, who played for the Dons women team, is a hun.
    So are her dogs. Name:  E29CGnTXIAIUC_1.jpg
Views: 1053
Size:  12.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    That’s what I was hoping, but it’s looking more like we are expecting a season out of him as a player.
    I think he wants to play as well. He could have stayed at Celtic in a player-coach role and got more money but he chose to come to us. Part of that decision is down to more playing time I suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Hearing that there could well be a signing today.
    Hope you’re right but I’m hearing some targets are willing to come to us but they, and/or their clubs, are asking for money we’re not willing to pay. The clubs have the right to ask for whatever fee they want but when it’s the player being greedy do we really want them. Either way, glad we’re sticking to our guns financially. Still, gies a signing or two eh?

Not one person congratulating me on being the new ITK poster. That’s 2 exclusives I have brought to the table and not an ounce of acknowledgment. Before some radge asks...mainstandmoan leaving the building and our new deal to sign up a new female director. I admittedly only gave a small amount of detail about the signing but I didn’t want to get you lot too excited.

Anyone remember their used to be a pool table in here?

Not one person congratulating me on being the new ITK poster. That’s 2 exclusives I have brought to the table and not an ounce of acknowledgment. Before some radge asks...mainstandmoan leaving the building and our new deal to sign up a new female director. I admittedly only gave a small amount of detail about the signing but I didn’t want to get you lot too excited.
    You’re sounding like George W Bush.
    Narcissist.

That’s cos yer full of sh1te

Some people just don’t like positive news. Embrace the change.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    So are her dogs. Name:  E29CGnTXIAIUC_1.jpg
Views: 1053
Size:  12.5 KB
    Now, this woman is some kind of PR hotshot, yes?

Did it never occur to her that before taking up the AFC post, a social media deep clean might be in order?
    Like, maybe posts revealing you're married to a Hun and have bred two Huns.
    As well as her daughter's social media feed....which looks a tad iffy.

Our club looks a bit if a breeding ground for Sevconians and it really has to stop.
    It's fu cking abhorrent.
    Last edited by InversneckieDob; 03-06-2021 at 09:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavrum View Post
    Does it matter?
    In my opinion, yes.
    In my opinion any person who is of so little moral fibre that they marry a h*n, then they have no place within our football club.

Similarly, any football player who overtly professed allegiance historically to Deadco r*****s, contemporarily to Sevco, should be nowhere near any Aberdeen team.

Page 92 of 164 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142 ... LastLast