+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 153 of 164 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1640

Thread: Summer Transfer Window (Stephen Glass’ first)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    To be fair to Cormack, he gave DM all the backing he needed last year at this time when similar injury problems hit.

We all see the glaring deficiencies - there’s no way Glass and Cormack don’t see it - it’s what they are going to do about it that matters.

Marley Watkins free again now. That signing for a start remains an absolute no brainer for me.

McGrath, Kerr and AN Other decent CH and we’d be well set.

Get it done chaps...
    I noticed Watkins had left Cardiff. Would not be averse to getting hom back in.

Quote Originally Posted by GGMDONS View Post
    Marley Watkins would be Good but I also feel we have never replaced Christie when he went back to his Club.
    Tough player to replace like. I think he’s a fantastic player and the kind of talent he brings is likely only available on loan for us. But 💯 agree that we haven’t entered into that way if thinking despite it’s been slapping us in the face that we don’t have that creative spark since he left.

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    I noticed Watkins had left Cardiff. Would not be averse to getting hom back in.
    Good choice of targets I can go with that.
    If we could get Marley on reduced wages that would be bonus

Quote Originally Posted by GGMDONS View Post
    When did he say he wanted another defender ?

Now that Considine's injured we need 2 central defenders, a striker and a winger; possibly more if Hedges or Ferguson Leave.

I heard that we are set to offer £300K plus Kennedy for McGrath.

Would like to see us go for Kerr but can't see that happening if they qualify for the Group stages.
    I think we’ve already been in for him but couldn’t agree a deal. Not to say we won’t try again though. The good news is Glass was looking to add a CH even before Andy’s injury so it’s surely a must now.

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    Agree with nearly all of that but Ngenwya could be decent cover at left back and should be given a shot this weekend. If Mckenzie needs to play in the back 3 then he should get some decent game time. There's no point in having international defenders if you are never going to play them, particularly if your other option is to play a small left winger at left back.
    Aye, Ngenwya seemed decent & enthusiastic in the brief outing I saw, happy to score that off the list of requirements if he's given a chance. Always said we should have 2 players per position (including a few young guys) and actually use them when required rather than shunt a Hayes or Considine to full-back.
    Last edited by RedLineRed; 22-08-2021 at 08:57 PM. Reason: typo

I don't think anyone will be announced until after quarbag match. Possibly as late as next Mon - Tue. Be amazing to get through then a couple good signings announced on the fri. Actually getting ti the group stages might be a factor in getting certain targets.

I think I'll be a nervous wreck come thu tea time

Thats Sam Cosgrove started his drop down the leagues...

https://www.shropshirestar.com/sport...rmingham-city/

Subbed after an hour on Saturday

Last edited by phuxachemin; 23-08-2021 at 07:03 PM.

Page 153 of 164 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163 ... LastLast