+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 164 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Transfer Window (Stephen Glass’ first)

Quote Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
    Hope it's not the usual 'I'll give all the players a chance' routine.
    Already sounds like it’s leaning towards that. I suppose it’s to be expected but I’d really like to save him a fair amount of time by informing him that Ash Taylor is ****e, we’ve nae good strikers, not a single midfielder that can split a defence, and only Hedges can cross a ball in the whole team. But by all means....on yersel Glass.

I honestly can’t believe we’re looking to hold on to Taylor or a few others for that matter. McLennan has regressed so badly I wonder if he’s still in the correct sport. Maybe that’s something the new staff can address.

If he’s not interested in Griffiths who would hands down be the best goal scorer (and savior of the North East gambling industry) we’ve had in many a year, then I hope he’s got something up his sleeve....wait.....hang on.....my crystal ball is clearing.....I see something....

It’s an Atlanta reserve striker we’ve never heard of.

There will nae doubt be a few of them.
    A few young guffies as well.

If Griffiths doesn't want to come then fine, let's not prig with him.
    He's a great goal scorer but..................@rsehole.

EDIT : They can fill the team with @rseholes if they do the business. A few characters wouldn't go amiss. It'll be a bit of a break from the nonentities signed by McInnes.
    Last edited by donsdaft; 14-04-2021 at 09:34 AM.

Honest to god this site is a pain in.the fkn arse, constant pop ups and taking you to sky page etc. Dodgy isn't the word!

Anyway if hibs get Griffiths it'll be a real coup! Taylor being offered a deal stinks and I dont rate Anderson!: CORMACK said 3 weeks ago we should expect some big name player announcements over the coming weeks??

Anderson needs offered a deal whether we want him or not to ensure we can claim a transfer fee for him.

Glass needs to make noises about keeping players on because we have so much to play for in the last 5-8 games.

I am fairly certain that Taylor, Hoban, McGinn, Logan, Devlin, and the four loanees will all leave. Their time has been and gone.

We have so much to play for. If we can fluke a win in our next two matches we are seriously looking at qualifying for european group stage football for the first time in 14 years
    Last edited by D31; 14-04-2021 at 11:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by D31 View Post
    Anderson needs offered a deal whether we want him or not to ensure we can claim a transfer fee for him.

Glass needs to make noises about keeping players on because we have so much to play for in the last 5-8 games.

I am fairly certain that Taylor, Hoban, McGinn, Logan, Devlin, and the four loanees will all leave. Their time has been and gone.

We have so much to play for. If we can fluke a win in our next two matches we are seriously looking at qualifying for european group stage football for the first time in 14 years
    I think Anderson's future probably depends on the formation and system Glass has in mind - if it's a lone striker, Anderson will be no use. He has done well when given a run in a poor Hamilton side, so I think he could have a part to play - not necessarily in the starting line up every week, but as a different option, used for more than 2 minutes at the end of a game like McInnes did with him.

I hope Taylor, Logan and Devlin are off. McGinn has been one of my favourite players from the last 10-15 years, but I'm not sure he has much to offer any more and he'll be on a big wage. Hoban is a good enough player, but needs a bit more stability around him. I agree that none of the loanees are likely to return.

Jordan Rhodes out of contract this summer
    Would you have him at Pittodrie?

Quote Originally Posted by bucky1973 View Post
    Jordan Rhodes out of contract this summer
    Would you have him at Pittodrie?
    Yes, in fairness I would have Griffiths also. The standard of striker we currently have is hardly appealing so any new faces would be probably most welcomed.

Rhodes is not too different from Griffiths. Off the boil for a few seasons but loads of potential having previously been 40 goal per season strikers

Quote Originally Posted by D31 View Post
    Rhodes is not too different from Griffiths. Off the boil for a few seasons but loads of potential having previously been 40 goal per season strikers
    Rhodes isn't a c@nt and have serious issues like Griffiths.
    Rhodes everytime given a choice between them

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Rhodes isn't a c@nt and have serious issues like Griffiths.
    Rhodes everytime given a choice between them
    I dont know anything about rhodes? is he not a ****?

Page 12 of 164 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast