Quote Originally Posted by Baggios_Ponytail View Post
To defend Red John it was me who had a “pop” (sensitive bunch if me just querying the info is a pop these days).

I’ve never been a fan of these “insiders”, they often speak in vague terms and it’s like old school clubcall where you get a snippet of what could be anything and then if something even remotely close to that happens they claim they are in the know.

Granted some of his info was good and I get a lot of fans like that, but it’s not for me. It’s my opinion and last I checked I’m allowed that.

I challenged him and he took the hump as he spoke about something vaguely and I just asked why he didn’t just come out with the exact thing it was - think it was a transfer target.

The fact he took it so badly shows what I normally think about these “insiders”, they want to give what really sometimes amounts to as much information as we have but want all the adulation in the world, it’s not just done to inform the fans solely.

My opinion but don’t blame Red John.

Oh and yeah I’m a long time lurker rare poster so that’s why I’m easily forgotten.
No wonder it’s went quiet on here tonight, quite a few folk will be gutted, embarrassed or both by their previous posts.

As said previously..... I am forgiving, just a simple sorry is enough then all is good.