+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 104 of 164 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1640

Thread: Summer Transfer Window (Stephen Glass’ first)

To be fair to RJ, don't think he was the one having a dig at MSM. But all the same, sad to see MSM now on the other site.

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    Tbf, you are an odd one RJ. You seem to crave attention. It gets very tedious.

There’s sumit in the back of my mind about you slagging msm a while back.. basically telling him his updates were p!sh talk. It’s no wonder he doesn’t appear much now.

You’re slowly draining the life out of abmad.

Nae offence like
    Another one with the wrong facts regarding mainstandmoan.

Aberdeen mad is quiet because it’s like a clique. We obviously all have different opinions on what is happening with the club but some definitely have a grudge mentality. It’s time to ease up and enjoy the new season Dons. It will give us something different to talk and debate over.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post

Aberdeen mad is quiet because it’s like a clique. We obviously all have different opinions on what is happening with the club but some definitely have a grudge mentality. It’s time to ease up and enjoy the new season Dons. It will give us something different to talk and debate over.

It’s still a lot better than the hat though.

I don’t think any of us are actually residents at cornhill.

You sound like a Hun fcuk to me, Red_John, probably sitting there in yer tea shack in Khazakstan while yer wife gets pumped at home, just outside Aberdeen.

Sad cnut.

There’s sumit in the back of my mind about you slagging msm a while back.. basically telling him his updates were p!sh talk. It’s no wonder he doesn’t appear much now.

Nae offence like
    He's like what you'd get if the room 24 kids from Inverurie academy tried to design an artificially intelligent forum troll.

Nae offence like
    He was having a go at mainstandmoan
    Im glad someone else remembers

You did try and discredit him,i canna be arsed trying to dig out your trolls but im sure you slagged him.
    Seems you've been found out on here and the hat for what you are...
    That take's some doing

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    It’s still a lot better than the hat though.

I don’t think any of us are actually residents at cornhill.
    I think the little action on the transfer front is getting a lot of people angry....that and the heat. Just as well I am used to it here in Kazakhstan.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    tea shack
    Has he been annoying the Prime Minister of the Republic of Ireland too?

100% zoomer.

He’ll fit in at the Hat.

I wonder if Sibo can change the locks?

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    You didn’t try and discredit him, so I apologise
    Fixed it for you.

Since there seems to be 1 or 2 on here who are convinced otherwise then get the proof. I liked mainstandmoan as a poster...the ITK knowledge was great. Why someone wouldn’t like that is beyond me but don’t let me stop you talking absolute crap.

Page 104 of 164 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154 ... LastLast