+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 106 of 164 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1640

Thread: Summer Transfer Window (Stephen Glass’ first)

Could it be that the volumes of weak pish that the member in question has been producing for a while now has impressed a Highland landowner to the extent that he’s named a propsed Loch Ness hydro power scheme after the zoomer-in-chief?

It’s worth noting that local opinion has been crushed by central government, as has happened recently in these here parts so that the rim of Rubislaw Quarry will look like a shipping container yard, and the south shore of the Dee in Torry will be blessed with blocks of non-descript flats reminiscent of the banlieux of Donetsk.

A’ Jock Tamson’s bairns, wha’s like us, etc.

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp...-approval/amp/

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Someone had a go at MSM and he took the huff temporarily.
    I’m not so sure it was RJ though but sod going back to find out.
    Whoever it was was probably new and didn’t realise that MSM was in the know and not just posting his opinion.
    He’s been back since though and never was a prolific poster.

So let’s stop this bloody bickering.
    I actually know who the poster was. I didn’t let it bother me though as it’s just a banter site.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    You are obviously a sandwich short of a picnic and just can’t find anything linking me to the lies about mainstandmoan.
    Between you, Aldo and the other brownies surely you can find something. I know it doesn’t suit you to apologise for the lack of evidence but the reality is it makes you all look desperate.
    This is an easy fix. As a mature and sensible grown up with no issues whatsoever Red John , ( unlike the rest of us , petty inferior bickering twonks thst we are ?)
    All you need to do , is make a profuse apology for all and any real or perceived insults manifested upon MSM.

And i'm sure he will accept that apology , and return to continue his much appreciated and greatly missed. insider snippets .

Here I will start the ball rolling : Mainstandmoan. I personally and collecrively ,on behalf of sll the other zoomers on this site , am very very sorry about aforesaid zoomers unjustified criticisms , and pathetic snipes at your posts . We ALL , as a group of hardcore Redtillwearedead Dons fans , greatly appreciated your posts. You are/were the only coice of reason and sense on here And I , and We , would greatly appreciate if you lowered yourself to come back and continue posting your credible information snippets ?

( And when , or if , you do return , I think you will see a swift retribution from the whole board of posters , if any of the aforesaid but unnamed zoomers give you any grief whatsoever !!!!

There you go. Now over to you Red John.
    Last edited by neilthedon; 09-06-2021 at 08:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    This is an easy fix. As a mature and sensible grown up with no issues whatsoever Red John , ( unlike the rest of us , petty inferior bickering twonks thst we are ?)
    All you need to do , is make a profuse apology for all and any real or perceived insults manifested upon MSM.

And i'm sure he will accept that apology , and return to continue his much appreciated and greatly missed. insider snippets .

Here I will start the ball rolling : Mainstandmoan. I personally and collecrively ,on behalf of sll the other zoomers on this site , am very very sorry about aforesaid zoomers unjustified criticisms , and pathetic snipes at your posts . We ALL , as a group of hardcore Redtillwearedead Dons fans , greatly appreciated your posts. You are/were the only coice of reason and sense on here And I , and We , would greatly appreciate if you lowered yourself to come back and continue posting your credible information snippets ?

( And when , or if , you do return , I think you will see a swift retribution from the whole board of posters , if any of the aforesaid but unnamed zoomers give you any grief whatsoever !!!!

There you go. Now over to you Red John.

I liked that...fair play. Now find the real poster who was responsible.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Could it be that the volumes of weak pish that the member in question has been producing for a while now has impressed a Highland landowner to the extent that he’s named a propsed Loch Ness hydro power scheme after the zoomer-in-chief?

It’s worth noting that local opinion has been crushed by central government, as has happened recently in these here parts so that the rim of Rubislaw Quarry will look like a shipping container yard, and the south shore of the Dee in Torry will be blessed with blocks of non-descript flats reminiscent of the banlieux of Donetsk.

A’ Jock Tamson’s bairns, wha’s like us, etc.

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp...-approval/amp/
    The name certainly has a bit character about it. Give it the go ahead!

Far be it from me to defend RJ who has been indulging in some Olympic standard attention seeking recently - but it wasn’t him who had a pop at MSM a while back which resulted in a self imposed exile from the “insider”.

Canna mind who it was, but it wisna RJ.

That said, a little more grown up posting and a lot less childish attention seeking would go a long way RJ min - give it a try.

As for MSM, I’ve never had a go and have always appreciated the insights - but he seems to be a bit of a precious soul if I’m honest.

I see he’s now popped up on the hat. If he thinks he’ll be welcomed with open arms and not get dogs abuse over there, then I think he’s in for a bit of a shock.

Makes this place look like a haven of tolerance and understanding in comparison.

C’est la vie...

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post

So let’s stop this bloody bickering.
    Nail on the head DD, nail on the head.

Now back on topic, fan are we going to sign the much needed amount of decent players we need to do the re-build.
    See Greg Stewart has been released by the huns he does tick the over 30 box (surely nooooooooooo)

The lack of transfer activity or even decent rumours coming out of pittodrie is not good for my weak bladder. Pishy Pishy

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Far be it from me to defend RJ who has been indulging in some Olympic standard attention seeking recently - but it wasn’t him who had a pop at MSM a while back which resulted in a self imposed exile from the “insider”.

Canna mind who it was, but it wisna RJ.
    I look forward to quite a few apologies coming my way. I will forgive, so don’t be scared to hold back in embarrassment.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Nail on the head DD, nail on the head.

Now back on topic, fan are we going to sign the much needed amount of decent players we need to do the re-build.
    See Greg Stewart has been released by the huns he does tick the over 30 box (surely nooooooooooo)

The lack of transfer activity or even decent rumours coming out of pittodrie is not good for my weak bladder. Pishy Pishy
    I was thinking there of Niall and Greg Stewart in the same team next season - the slowest counter attack in Scottish fitba.

Greg Stewart will go to Killie

Second division is about his level.

We f’uckin signed him twice and the only decent thing I ever saw him do at Pittodrie was score against us.

Page 106 of 164 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156 ... LastLast