+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 110 of 164 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1640

Thread: Summer Transfer Window (Stephen Glass’ first)

"Teddy" sounds like another from across the water.

Some 19 year old englishman who’s not getting a game for Brighton.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    See when I said "other than the minimal amount that's on Wikipedia"...
    Apparently a picture on him on twitter on a flight to ABZ with no socks on. Last player to come off a flight to sign for the Dons with no socks? The Bono look a like wasn't it, hope he has a similar impact although unlikely as he's 19 and has less than a handful of games

There’s nobody here.
    I think the sheer boredom of this transfer window over the past few weeks has killed everyone off.

Who’s Teddy Jenks?
    Never heard of him.
    I had a look on AFC hat as somebody said Mainstandmoan had appeared on there but it was only a hello with no info. It did however seem to be very busy as opposed to here. Still I dinna ken folk on there so I'll sporadically post little of any worth on here

Young Loon. 6 ft 3". Attacking midfielder. Been Catain of Engerlund U-15, U-17s etc etc.

Said to scorre e goals and ability to spray the passes around. Sounds affa good ?!!!

BUT, it`s a Loan. ( Clappy clappy view : Use him till our own brilliant youngsters come through....)

Only way to look at loans.
    Not as the main signing policy.

I don’t like loans, I’ve said it before.
    But if it’s the way things are going then best to get a name for bringing on the best youngsters for ( and I’m going to choke here) bigger clubs.*

Only and I repeat ONLY until we regain our status as one of Europe’s important clubs.

* Under no circumstances can I see bloody Brighton as a bigger club.

That`s the spirit . Onwards and upwards !!

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Young Loon. 6 ft 3". Attacking midfielder. Been Catain of Engerlund U-15, U-17s etc etc.

Said to scorre e goals and ability to spray the passes around. Sounds affa good ?!!!

BUT, it`s a Loan. ( Clappy clappy view : Use him till our own brilliant youngsters come through....)
    Thanks Neilthedon, at least somebody read the memo

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post

We all scored goals and sprayed the passes around when we were 15. Hopefully he'll be decent, but a guy who's barely played a game of first team football isn't someone to get too excited about.

He's in Aberdeen just now so looks like he's signing. He looks like he had a really promising career up until recently. Looks like he's a very attack minded midfielder. Done well for their reserves. It is what it is.

Page 110 of 164 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160 ... LastLast