+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 108 of 164 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1640

Thread: Summer Transfer Window (Stephen Glass’ first)

Quote Originally Posted by Baggios_Ponytail View Post
    To defend Red John it was me who had a “pop” (sensitive bunch if me just querying the info is a pop these days).

I’ve never been a fan of these “insiders”, they often speak in vague terms and it’s like old school clubcall where you get a snippet of what could be anything and then if something even remotely close to that happens they claim they are in the know.

Granted some of his info was good and I get a lot of fans like that, but it’s not for me. It’s my opinion and last I checked I’m allowed that.

I challenged him and he took the hump as he spoke about something vaguely and I just asked why he didn’t just come out with the exact thing it was - think it was a transfer target.

The fact he took it so badly shows what I normally think about these “insiders”, they want to give what really sometimes amounts to as much information as we have but want all the adulation in the world, it’s not just done to inform the fans solely.

My opinion but don’t blame Red John.

Oh and yeah I’m a long time lurker rare poster so that’s why I’m easily forgotten.
    No wonder it’s went quiet on here tonight, quite a few folk will be gutted, embarrassed or both by their previous posts.

As said previously..... I am forgiving, just a simple sorry is enough then all is good.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    No wonder it’s went quiet on here tonight, quite a few folk will be gutted, embarrassed or both by their previous posts.

As said previously..... I am forgiving, just a simple sorry is enough then all is good.
    Start a new thread and get your ego massaged with pointless faceless apologies there, this one is for transfer talk is it not? The he said she said is tedious as fk min move it on there's a good chap.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post

Well i'm not. ?

Still think it would be a good idea if you had jumoed in and said sorry to MSM , in a magnamonius effort to bring him back on here.

But no.

Now sweeping this pesh under the carpet , BILLY GILMOUR ............ Looking for a regular game........ Sure it would be a loan, but ?????

If you accuse someone of something they didn’t do then I reckon an apology would be in order. It is the dignified thing to do and would make you look less ridiculous.

At least I can hold my head up high and keep posting the normal nonsense I do with a degree of honesty. Quite a few cannot.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Attachment 19202

New kit for all the new players.

Classy looking top.
    I'm getting the dry heaves looking at that.
    I just hope he's decent for us if he plays

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post
    Weird seeing Brown in a red shirt, but by God I reckon he’ll boss some of our opponents.
    Was pleased to see he has left an arm free for getting his Joey Harper /angus the bull/stand free tattoos...
    a sign of commitment to the cause

I think he will be great to develop our younger players and give the older players a kick up the @rse ( or should I say another kick up the @rse as to be fair that was his tackling style when playing against us)

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Well i'm not. ?

Still think it would be a good idea if you had jumoed in and said sorry to MSM , in a magnamonius effort to bring him back on here.

But no.

Now sweeping this pesh under the carpet , BILLY GILMOUR ............ Looking for a regular game........ Sure it would be a loan, but ?????
    More likely to sign happy Gilmore than billy gilmour. He’ll be getting loaned to another EPL team if chelsea let him go anywhere. If he gets a couple games at the euros and shows up well he’ll be looking for significantly better teams than us I’m afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    More likely to sign happy Gilmore than billy gilmour. He’ll be getting loaned to another EPL team if chelsea let him go anywhere. If he gets a couple games at the euros and shows up well he’ll be looking for significantly better teams than us I’m afraid.
    I think the Luxemborg game the other night was the first time I've seen him. Based on that performance (which was fleeting) I'd say he could be one of the best Scottish players for decades.

We've got more chance of signing David Gilmour.

Quote Originally Posted by man-erg View Post
    I think the Luxemborg game the other night was the first time I've seen him. Based on that performance (which was fleeting) I'd say he could be one of the best Scottish players for decades.

We've got more chance of signing David Gilmour.
    I tend to agree with that.

I`d like to see Cormack/Glass try though ? Even if t was a publicity stunt. If we want to aim for winning every game and Competion we enter, you need to reach for the stars !!!

( see what I did there ?!! ) Although iit would only be a loan , so some will meh it ?

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    I tend to agree with that.

I`d like to see Cormack/Glass try though ? Even if t was a publicity stunt. If we want to aim for winning every game and Competion we enter, you need to reach for the stars !!!

( see what I did there ?!! ) Although iit would only be a loan , so some will meh it ?
    I dont think many folk would meh it. I wouldnt but I dont see it as realistic.

No btw . What did you do there?

Page 108 of 164 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158 ... LastLast