+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 135 of 164 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1640

Thread: Summer Transfer Window (Stephen Glass’ first)

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Yeah they kept him in a job by buying season tickets

So what would you find acceptable for next season?

4th and a semi final?
    If we get 4th with that squad I’ll have a semi .

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Yeah they kept him in a job by buying season tickets

So what would you find acceptable for next season?

4th and a semi final?
    You are talking in riddles.

At least we're not looking at another McInnes campaign & that is something in itself.

Im more annoyed than negative, if we do not get another CB, Striker, LB, by Mid-Late August then it'll be a kick in the nuts from cormack!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    Im more annoyed than negative, if we do not get another CB, Striker, LB, by Mid-Late August then it'll be a kick in the nuts from cormack!
    We dont really need a LB. Considine and Hayes are both experienced pros at our level there and obviously the club wants to develop Mackenzie and Ngwenya.

CB we are missing a first pick and striker we need decent cover. We could also do with a higher level of winger/10 (but probably winger) as I still worry about creating chances.

Quote Originally Posted by D31 View Post
    We dont really need a LB. Considine and Hayes are both experienced pros at our level there and obviously the club wants to develop Mackenzie and Ngwenya.

CB we are missing a first pick and striker we need decent cover. We could also do with a higher level of winger/10 (but probably winger) as I still worry about creating chances.
    You’re correct, we don’t need a left back.

CH we’ll maybe get one nearer the end of the window, otherwise, it will be two of Gallagher, Considine and McCrorie.

Up front, I don’t see a high level cover you may be thinking of. It will be the likes of Hendry which will be good enough. As it is, we have lots of options. Ramirez up top with any of Hedges, JET, Jenks, McGinn, Hayes, etc in the option of three in behind

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    You’re correct, we don’t need a left back.

CH we’ll maybe get one nearer the end of the window, otherwise, it will be two of Gallagher, Considine and McCrorie.

Up front, I don’t see a high level cover you may be thinking of. It will be the likes of Hendry which will be good enough. As it is, we have lots of options. Ramirez up top with any of Hedges, JET, Jenks, McGinn, Hayes, etc in the option of three in behind
    Aye the third striker can be Hendry or a striker version of Jenks.

The real places we would benefit from a better first pick are centre back and (probably) winger

Will the real mainstandmoan please return?

There’s someone using that handle on The Hat but it’s unclear if it’s the same fella or someone else masquerading as him and spikkin’ sh1te.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Will the real mainstandmoan please return?

There’s someone using that handle on The Hat but it’s unclear if it’s the same fella or someone else masquerading as him and spikkin’ sh1te.
    This is what the AFC Chat Mainstandmoan reported on their site

"Not much to update you with, but I thought I'd check in.

Its likely that there will be no additions to the squad until there are 2/3 departures, or unless we make the group stages in Europe. It may be towards the end of the month before any of the potential departures find a club. Likely candidates are pretty much as mentioned by others, Ojo, Kennedy, Ferguson, McGeouch. Watford have not increased their bid, although that may now happen given there's interest from 2 clubs in Holland on Ferguson.

We have been asked to be kept informed by St Johnstone on Jason Kerr, with Kennedy being used as bait, but that depends on a large fee coming in for Ferguson. There is a new deal on the table for Hedges, which may further harm any potential additions, with that eating into the budget too.

Dave Cormack now back in the country, quarantining in a local luxury hotel, things tend to happen when he is here, so lets see what the next 2/3 weeks bring."

Why would he be quarantining in a hotel, hasn’t he a hoose in Aberdeen?

Page 135 of 164 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145 ... LastLast