+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 142 of 164 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1640

Thread: Summer Transfer Window (Stephen Glass’ first)

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I have a feeling things are going to turn very sour for Cormack very quickly if he doesn’t back Glass properly in this transfer window.
    Also surprised by this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Also surprised by this.
    I am not surprised by your posts

I have a feeling things are going to turn very sour for Cormack very quickly if he doesn’t back Glass properly in this transfer window.
    It's pretty obvious if things don't go to plan then it'll turn sour for cormack after all his promises, but some seem to think that would be an over reaction. Happy clappers 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    It's pretty obvious if things don't go to plan then it'll turn sour for cormack after all his promises, but some seem to think that would be an over reaction. Happy clappers ��
    Most of the fans like myself were probably just glad to get rid of Stewart Milne as commander in chief. Cormack has though dug a big hole for himself but going by the size of his gob he would need a big hole. I want him to do well but he will need to back Glass or he will be found out extremely quickly. If I was Glass and that was all the squad I was getting I would certainly be chapping his door very loudly.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    It's pretty obvious if things don't go to plan then it'll turn sour for cormack after all his promises, but some seem to think that would be an over reaction. Happy clappers ��
    I still think that Cormack's huge ego is way way too big to take a chance on Glass being a total failure in his first season. For sure our squad is not where it should be for our first competitive game of the season but the window doesn't close for another six weeks and whether we like it or not most clubs in englandshire don't finalise their squad, and therefore those that are surplus to requirements, until the end of August and given that is where we will likely sign players from, we will just have to be patient for our final signings. Whilst we can no doubt go out today and sign someone from the likes of Northampton or Rochdale, we know that simply doesn't help us improve. We need to pick up the scraps from Premiership/Championship clubs if we are actually going to improve as a team. Far from ideal, but it is the way it is with this stupid transfer window.

I am as seriously underwhelmed as most other people to date but willing to give it a chance until

(a) let's see how the new signings actually perform in the two games against the Swedes and the United game
    (b) let's see who we sign by 31st August and whether we keep the likes of Ferguson or not.

I presume that they’re hoping Ferguson will go for a decent amount and that they have a few lined up to bid on if he does.

I hope they’re not going to waste their money down south though.

They should never have bumped their gums on having all signings in place before training started.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    I still think that Cormack's huge ego is way way too big to take a chance on Glass being a total failure in his first season. For sure our squad is not where it should be for our first competitive game of the season but the window doesn't close for another six weeks and whether we like it or not most clubs in englandshire don't finalise their squad, and therefore those that are surplus to requirements, until the end of August and given that is where we will likely sign players from, we will just have to be patient for our final signings. Whilst we can no doubt go out today and sign someone from the likes of Northampton or Rochdale, we know that simply doesn't help us improve. We need to pick up the scraps from Premiership/Championship clubs if we are actually going to improve as a team. Far from ideal, but it is the way it is with this stupid transfer window.

I am as seriously underwhelmed as most other people to date but willing to give it a chance until

(a) let's see how the new signings actually perform in the two games against the Swedes and the United game
    (b) let's see who we sign by 31st August and whether we keep the likes of Ferguson or not.
    If he backs Glass like he said and we do well this season then I'll not be on here giving him stick I'd actually commend him on the football side, but his torie affiliation will always be a source of anger for me.

Most of the fans like myself were probably just glad to get rid of Stewart Milne as commander in chief. Cormack has though dug a big hole for himself but going by the size of his gob he would need a big hole. I want him to do well but he will need to back Glass or he will be found out extremely quickly. If I was Glass and that was all the squad I was getting I would certainly be chapping his door very loudly.
    Thats the thing RJ he has some gob on him. Similar to a political figure promising s h i t and never delivering. I want the club to do as well as possible & if that happens then I'll commend him. But I have massive doubts.

Anyone that backs the Tories is worth the watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post

I think for a club that does have to rely on how things flow down south, we've done pretty well so far.

I hope we do bring in 2-3 decent players and I hope we aren't lacking in match fitness for the game on Thursday but you need to give him a chance.

Page 142 of 164 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152 ... LastLast