+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 71 of 164 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Transfer Window (Stephen Glass’ first)

Quote Originally Posted by mainstandmoan View Post
    Lots going on in the background. Very likely to be at least 1 signing announced this week. One of them likely to be Jackson Irvine. Maybe another as well, if we can include Kennedy in the deal. Things changing on a daily basis with agents playing hardball.

Griffiths deal officially dead.

Falkirk snooping around someone familiar to us as their new manager..............

Why is the Griffiths deal dead....can you elaborate? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Why is the Griffiths deal dead....can you elaborate? Thanks
    I’m gonna guess Cormack wants some sort of reassurance that Griffiths is physically and psychologically fit to play more or less every week before he agrees to make him our top wage earner, and nobody can give him those reassurances? Anywhere close MSM?

Quote Originally Posted by STANDFREE92 View Post
    Kennedy back to the saints with Callum hendry coming back?
    Kennedy back to Saints with David Wotherspoon heading our way therefore keeping in line with the trend of only signing 30 year olds and above

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    F uck me, I really hope not
    Don't want either of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Beach_End_Bob View Post
    I’m gonna guess Cormack wants some sort of reassurance that Griffiths is physically and psychologically fit to play more or less every week before he agrees to make him our top wage earner, and nobody can give him those reassurances? Anywhere close MSM?
    What sort of reassurance can you get for that ?

I don’t think it would have ever been a good move for either party.

It was summed up well a few days ago , if he could t get himself sorted for the ten in a row season AND Scotland’s first appearance in a major tournament for over 20 years then there’s no way he’s going to bother his erse for us .

Some Israeli team in for Clark Robertson. Hopefully he goes there or Portsmouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Please no! As much as I want rid of Kennedy I don’t want Hendry leading the line next season. If he’s going back to saints I’d take any of their back 3, or the boy McCann although I think he’ll likely land a bigger move than Aberdeen.

It could be st mirren as someone else said, maybe as a part exchange for the Irishman
    Nae as good as The Departed

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Nae as good as The Departed
    I thought The Irishman was terrible! I couldn't get passed halfway. And I love gangster flicks. Should I try again?

We must be waiting on a new head of recruitment before we delve into signing up anyone else for next season. C’mon Dave, get your finger out!

Quote Originally Posted by ToonsClock4am View Post
    I thought The Irishman was terrible! I couldn't get passed halfway. And I love gangster flicks. Should I try again?
    Nah, it was a bit meh!

Page 71 of 164 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121 ... LastLast