+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 54 of 164 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Transfer Window (Stephen Glass’ first)

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Word on the Livvie street now appears to be that Martindale wants Anderson from us to offset the JET fee.

Not sure how much training compensation we are due for Anderson, must be circa £200k but fcuk paying that for JET.
    JET is mince, would be far happier keeping Anderson and giving him a chance under the new leadership team than swapping him out to Livi for that pile of sh1te

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeScum2012 View Post
    MSM says big 10 days ahead

Harry Kane requests to leave Spurs

Coincidence?
    Apparently the word on the street is he wants to keep meeting up with Allan Russell and now that he has finished from his guff post the only chanace for the tow of them to continue to work together is at pittodrie, sounds about right :-)

I just read the biggest heap of s’hite in the P&J about strikers and goal per chance average or some b0llocks.

Jet is 3.112564 (presumably per hundred)
    Hendry 3.0985427 or something
    Hornby is obviously 0 but we all knew that

If this is sport science then you can stuff it right up your a’rse.

Made wonderful reading.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I just read the biggest heap of s’hite in the P&J about strikers and goal per chance average or some b0llocks.

Jet is 3.112564 (presumably per hundred)
    Hendry 3.0985427 or something
    Hornby is obviously 0 but we all knew that

If this is sport science then you can stuff it right up your a’rse.

Made wonderful reading.
    Sean Wallace is not the sharpest knife in the drawer. It was a ****ing guddle of an article, typical of the pish waved through by DC Thomson sub-ertsodi since editorial decision-making was seceded to the trades union-bashing behemoth on the Kingsway.

It was once said by a female colleague (of whom I have no images, rules-adherents) "Marie Claire will describe the female orgasm, Cosmopolitan will discuss how it may be optimally achieved, and The Sunday Post will show you how to knit one".

Burn it down.

Well I blame you for introducing me to the free press reader.

It is however astounding how standards have dropped under DC Thomson.

The Evening Express in particular is dreadful.
    A few articles copied from the P&J , maybe dumbed down a bit more,and that’s your lot.

Anyone who pays for the P&J AND the EE needs their heid looked.
    Last edited by donsdaft; 18-05-2021 at 08:11 AM.

I doubt that Pressreader is free. Our admirable City Libraries will pay a (possibly discounted) subscription to Pressreader to allow its members access. Good use of the Cooncil Tax (what happened to Local Income Tax, a 2007 manifesto commitment, Mr Swinney?).

Good point
    Free as the NHS is free.
    Free at the point of use.

I do, of course, pay my rates

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I do, of course, pay my rates
    Of course you do.

We are not of the Thatcherite generation nor of the entitled, irresponsible, community-values bereft tendency for whom tax is something to be avoided.

Back on topic, I have not a hun’s morality level of knowledge of most of the suggested transfer targets in previous posts.

I blame this lack of knowledge on my refusal to embrace satellite TV, virtual fitba manager games, and “social media”.

And Thatcher, like.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    JET is mince, would be far happier keeping Anderson and giving him a chance under the new leadership team than swapping him out to Livi for that pile of sh1te
    You are clueless pal

Looks like we are interested in taking in Atlanta United 3rd choice right back Jack Gurr on loan. He's currently behind our very own Ronnie Hernadez in the pecking order. How does that work? We want to take a guy on loan who is deemed not as good as the player we have already loaned out. What is really going on with this Atlanta partnership?

Page 54 of 164 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast