+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 120 of 164 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1640

Thread: Summer Transfer Window (Stephen Glass’ first)

Wtf is that nonsensical message your saying afftheheadnpost

Good to see the love, kindness and friendship between the posters is still in abundance on here

C’mon to f’uck Aberdeen, get some signings in.

I thought they were all supposed to be on board before pre season training started.

Getting really boring now.

My hands are sore clapping and I think I need the toilet.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post

I thought they were all supposed to be on board before pre season training started.
    They probably are pal.
    So much for money not being an object blah blah blah, the dude from Houston might be the last one to arrive but even if he does I will still have a a bladder that is as weak as fcuk.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    C’mon to f’uck Aberdeen, get some signings in.

Getting really boring now.

My hands are sore clapping and I think I need the toilet.
    We are a minimum of 4 players short.
    Two strikers, a centre half & a winger.
    Squad is paper thin & nowhere near good enough.

Never mind the signings ,

look at the fabulous artwork.

'It's a winner'

MLS sources seem to think we could get a work permit granted for Ramirez in the next week

https://www.mlssoccer.com/news/sourc...en-fc-transfer

Anyone who still thinks we should sign Griffiths needs to go and listen to Neil Lennon on Radio Scotland's Euro Debate programme this morning. Very enlightening and on the basis of what Lennon said I wouldn't have him anywhere near our club.

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    Anyone who still thinks we should sign Griffiths needs to go and listen to Neil Lennon on Radio Scotland's Euro Debate programme this morning. Very enlightening and on the basis of what Lennon said I wouldn't have him anywhere near our club.
    Aye, that should be a massive red flag to any potential suitor.
    To be honest, Griffiths' own interview yesterday (was it? Day before mebbe..) was a red flag also.
    All over the shop, deflecting while outwardly "mea culpa-ing" claiming he was fit when every coach at raselickbyrawaybutbigman said no.

I think Griffiths was a cracking goal scorer but he is clearly a messed up individual.
    I reckon he's done at the highest level and I don't want him anywhere near AFC.

I’m not saying Griffiths wouldn’t be a risk with all of his baggage but to me the boy Ramirez is just as much of a risk.

He’s not a proven goal scorer in our league and there is a huge chance that he will be “homesick “ within 6 months and end up being loaned to Atlanta United by next year.

Page 120 of 164 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130 ... LastLast