+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Why the Reedz bothers will fail.

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    I think that in Burchnall, the Reedtz brothers have tried to sign someone in their own image: a smart coach who presumably lives and breathes football, but comes at it from a slightly theoretical, academic perspective, not the boot room. Will this be successful? Only if the player recruitment improves substantially.

The most important thing in pre-season is to sign players who have shown this season that they can compete at this level - but only sign them if they fit in with the style the manager wants to play (ie no square pegs for round holes).

My idea of ambitious owners would be for them to go after star players at rival clubs aged between 23-27 - the same way we got Neal Bishop, Ricky Ravenhill and, going back a bit further, Dean Thomas.
    Signing captains from other clubs worked. Problem is, do the owners actually understand what is required to get out of this league? i do not think that IB does.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    I didn't see you say that to Laddo when he bought me into the argument in which I was not involved In?
    I'm afraid I cant let him go today , he dropped a massive lie on the board again about me , and sailed of into the distance. Yet it seems when I say anything about him you question myself but ignore the Messiah, any particular reason for this ?
    I will show you the post that is argumentative if you wish , but I suspect you have already seen it ,but as I say you just seem to ignore his passive aggressive attacks which is fine by me but why not give me the same grace. Especially when all I'm doing is asking a valid question I suppose you think I'm being provocative although I cant see why ?
    All of you are equally guilty of this tedious drivel. You're not being victimised or singled out for special treatment Pedro. Regarding your last sentence, of course you can see why as you are not an actual idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    All of you are equally guilty of this tedious drivel. You're not being victimised or singled out for special treatment Pedro. Regarding your last sentence, of course you can see why as you are not an actual idiot.
    No my actual question for him was straight forward...

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    I posted his stats the other day on some fred or other and they are hardly inspiring. 28% win rate. Let's hope the brothers know what they're doing.
    28% win rate is exactly what he's achieved at Notts. Two wins from seven = 28%. So he's consistent!

I havent been through the entire thread but if you havent already watch magpie circle with DonO'
    facinating and really shows why IB needs to book his ideas up.

https://youtu.be/JQmz4N7cU28

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314