+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Crowds in the Arboretum last night

Status of COVID-19

As of 19 March 2020, COVID-19 is NO LONGER considered to be a high consequence infectious disease (HCID) in the UK.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/high-con...-diseases-hcid

Drops Mic......

Quote Originally Posted by symewillscore View Post
    Status of COVID-19

As of 19 March 2020, COVID-19 is NO LONGER considered to be a high consequence infectious disease (HCID) in the UK.

Drops Mic......
    You might want to finish reading the whole page rather than just the introductory sentence. It goes on to say that the "need to have a national, coordinated response remains, but this is being met by the government’s COVID-19 response.

Cases of COVID-19 are no longer managed by HCID treatment centres only. All healthcare workers managing possible and confirmed cases should follow the updated national infection and prevention (IPC) guidance for COVID-19, which supersedes all previous IPC guidance for COVID-19. This guidance includes instructions about different personal protective equipment (PPE) ensembles that are appropriate for different clinical scenarios."

Picks up mic and passes it back. Inappropriately dropping mics is littering

Status of COVID-19

Drops Mic......
    One of the first of many, many mistakes this government have made.

But if pubs open on the 21st of June, many will raise a glass and say "Thanks Boris".

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    You might want to finish reading the whole page rather than just the introduction. It goes on to say that the "need to have a national, coordinated response remains, but this is being met by the government’s COVID-19 response.
    Hmmmm. You don't see a problem with those last four words?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Hmmmm. You don't see a problem with those last four words?
    I think that's a different argument entirely I think the other poster was trying to imply that the risk was over.

I think that's a different argument entirely I think the other poster was trying to imply that the risk was over.
    You're probably right about a different argument.

You might want to finish reading the whole page rather than just the introductory sentence. It goes on to say that the "need to have a national, coordinated response remains, but this is being met by the government’s COVID-19 response.

Cases of COVID-19 are no longer managed by HCID treatment centres only. All healthcare workers managing possible and confirmed cases should follow the updated national infection and prevention (IPC) guidance for COVID-19, which supersedes all previous IPC guidance for COVID-19. This guidance includes instructions about different personal protective equipment (PPE) ensembles that are appropriate for different clinical scenarios."

Picks up mic and passes it back. Inappropriately dropping mics is littering
    Gladly accepted That sentence is semantic noise. It has no relevance to the fact, that CV19 is no longer considered a HCID, just because some other office manages it does not change it's status The evidence is overwhelming. Here is another highly qualified conspiracy nutter, stating some facts. Hope all are ok later this year. https://www.bitchute.com/video/Dxjp6nkwhWn8/

Gladly accepted That sentence is semantic noise. It has no relevance to the fact, that CV19 is no longer considered a HCID, just because some other office manages it does not change it's status The evidence is overwhelming. Here is another highly qualified conspiracy nutter, stating some facts. Hope all are ok later this year. https://www.bitchute.com/video/Dxjp6nkwhWn8/
    Semantic noise to some. I understand your point but I think it is dangerous at this point to give any impression that this is over. I'm not saying that was your intention though.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobncfc View Post
    Yes, the bit where they were all in the open air would pose very little risk at all.

The issue with football matches and other events are the other bits that come with it - travel to and from the venue, pubs etc beforehand (albeit obviously not open currently anyway), and concourses/toilets.

Happy to proven wrong, but as far as I’m aware there hasn’t been a single example of an open air event, whether a protest, busy park, crowded beach or whatever, that has been linked to a Covid outbreak anywhere in the world.

I am miles away from being a Covid sceptic or any of that nonsense, but people also need to be able to do some things for their own sake, and gathering outdoors is as safe as it gets right now. That we’re still having arguments over busy parks and crowded beaches should be a failure of government communication, although it probably acts as a useful distraction from other failings.
    I thought the open air meeting that Donald Trump was involved in during the election caused many a covid outbreak?
    Or so we were told by the media. Who do we listen to, the scientists and medical people or people on a message board?

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    I thought the open air meeting that Donald Trump was involved in during the election caused many a covid outbreak?
    Or so we were told by the media. Who do we listen to, the scientists and medical people or people on a message board?
    The scientists and medical people.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast