+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Boring the pants off readers on this message board

Boring the pants off readers on this message board

BUT ..... a thread again has been started on the BBS about me - and this forum is the only way I’ve got of answering accusations against me from the BBS.
    Sorry in advance.

I’ve had trolls on my back on the BBS for years.
    They know who they are.
    BBS Admin did absolutely nothing about it.

I then try on the BBS to have a grown up discussion about racism.
    My line of debate was this - and I’ll stick by this, that not everyone that uses the N or P word are necessary racist.
    I personally have been called the P word several times in my life.
    The people using it were not being racist towards me - and I didn’t take offence.
    These words are used mostly by people of certain generations - the older generations.
    I continually said on the BBS that these are words that I wouldn’t use myself.
    In NONE of the discussions did I indicate that I HATED any group or race.

But (and I should have known better) my discussion caused the dimwit trolls to crawl out of the BBS woodwork.
    What followed was a constant avalanche of racist accusations against me.
    These people don’t know me - and if they did they would soon realise that those accusations are laughable if they weren’t that SERIOUS.
    For example - I have close family members and friends that are Indian.
    How many people within the Barnsley District can claim that ???

The accusations of being a racist went on for weeks.
    I complained to BBS Admin about it.
    No actions were taken.
    So I tested whether BBS Admin were actually reading these posts - so I posted under a thread from one of the main instigators of the racist accusations and accused him of being a rapist.
    And asked him to prove his innocence by trial of message board.
    That post was deleted inside of 20 minutes and I was banned from the BBS.
    Which shows of course that BBS Admin was monitoring the board and allowed the accusations of racism levelled at me to be maintained for weeks.

The main thing to note here is this - ive no quarrel with the hard of thinking BBS trolls - they clearly don’t know any better.
    My grievance here is with BBS Admin as they clearly supported the serious racist accusations thrown at me.
    Why ???

We now have a situation where Tykes TV has come under a similar attack.
    It would be a massive coincidence if those accusing Tykes TV are not the same sh.ite individuals that remain swimming in the BBS sewer.
    By not getting rid of them - the BBS Admin is supporting them.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - I used to love the BBS - I wouldn’t go back on there now for a gold pig.

You certainly seem to be a "person of interest and concern" to BBS Nudge. In The Line of Duty 80 odd posts have been made on the thread already.

If previous BBS practice is followed the whole thread will be deleted soon and referred upstairs to the Head of Investigative Operations known as "Gally".

You have the right to be interviewed by somebody on BBS of senior rank to yourself and the transcript of the interview made public.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 30-03-2021 at 03:26 PM.

this again if your not on their board how you know a thread has been started about you.

you either have a 2nd 3rd or 4th accounts on there or ya lil spies covertly spying for ya.
    you clearly miss it over there and would prob run back the second they un banned ya yes yes you would never go back even for a gold pig.

just enjoy ya time here stop thinking about life over there and you will live life happier.

Quote Originally Posted by yorkshireborn View Post
    this again if your not on their board how you know a thread has been started about you.

you either have a 2nd 3rd or 4th accounts on there or ya lil spies covertly spying for ya.
    you clearly miss it over there and would prob run back the second they un banned ya yes yes you would never go back even for a gold pig.

just enjoy ya time here stop thinking about life over there and you will live life happier.
    Don’t yer know anyone can read the BBS ???
    You haven’t got to be a member to read it.
    I look at the BBS everyday to see if there’s any Barnsley news that’s not been picked up on this message board.

I’ll bet thi a £1000 here and now that if they offered to lift the ban I wouldn’t go back.

didnt know anyone can read it thought it was a closed forum years since i last was on there i didnt bother because its full of corbynites and momentum lovers.
    but thats good for you then you can just read it you wont miss anything dont know what ya problem is.

Whats a momentum lover.

Quote Originally Posted by bill46 View Post
    Whats a momentum lover.
    Tha too owd to keep the momentum going Bill. Am the same.

Quote Originally Posted by bill46 View Post
    Whats a momentum lover.
    The support group who backed Jeremy Corbyn whilst Labour leader .

Personally I think we need the football to return .

Gally has just posted that threads on BBS are not "deleted", they are instead "removed".

Classic Line of Duty.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast