+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Partick at home

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    I’m massively up for the Cup this season - its main thing we have left to play for and on our day we can beat anyone except the old firm.

Today was really poor though.

I like MM but playing McNulty is total waste of a shirt. Not enough effort and doesn’t work for us.

It was risky rotating Benji out. We have relied on him so much this season.

The first half was awful. Partick had so many chances and if Brian Graham was decent we would have been out.

It was NOT a penalty. Deniz saves it with his body. Clear on replays not a pen.

Second half we improved but felt it was mistake to change the shape with the start of subs and take Fuchs off, not sure if he was injured.

I thought Reynolds and Edwards did brilliantly in second half. Didn’t see the alleged punch or whatever on Graham.

Why did the ref stop the match when united were attacking - because McCall was complaining. I thought that was ridiculous.

Glad we managed to win it.

Sometimes a lucky start can lead on to a great cup run...
    THIS ^^

.... and McNulty, absolutely, we can't keep persisting with him. One of our highest paid players I believe too.

Strange comments for someone who admittedly didn't see the incident.

"There is no place for what the big centre-back has done – punching somebody on the pitch."

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/spo...nching-graham/

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Strange comments for someone who admittedly didn't see the incident.

"There is no place for what the big centre-back has done – punching somebody on the pitch."

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/spo...nching-graham/
    What annoyed me most about this incident was that McCall moaning caused the ref to stop our attack.

The ref then spent a few minutes speaking to Brian Graham and McCall

At that stage we were desperate for time to try and score and whole thing was a time waste.

Of course the ref doesn’t give us back the ball in attack and he did a drop ball !!

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    What annoyed me most about this incident was that McCall moaning caused the ref to stop our attack.

The ref then spent a few minutes speaking to Brian Graham and McCall

At that stage we were desperate for time to try and score and whole thing was a time waste.

Of course the ref doesn’t give us back the ball in attack and he did a drop ball !!
    That was exactly my thoughts at the time. I wasnae the least bit concerned over anything happening to Edwards but more how the wee clock on the top corner of the screen was ticking by more and more.......... And don’t get me started with how long the keeper was getting with the ball in his hand as well.

Instead of moaning about Edwards, maybe he should be using his energy to ask exactly how his donkey up front managed to miss a tap in from two phucking yards that would have undoubtedly won them the game,

Whatever happened with Edwards in the Drop The Dead Donkey incident there appears to be no footage of it.The Sportscene highlights package would have shown it if they had it on camera.

What a bleating pussed, sore loser Jobbie McCall is, constantly.

Hope they stay doon. Used to not mind Partick at all prior to the past year or so. Phuk them.

Frankly we were lucky to get past that one, couldn't have complained if we lost it was that bad!!!

McCall had a game plan and it was very nearly the right one. Maybe there is a clause to play McN if he is fit, because there is no other reason to play him.

Quote Originally Posted by geofoxposse View Post
    Frankly we were lucky to get past that one, couldn't have complained if we lost it was that bad!!!

McCall had a game plan and it was very nearly the right one. Maybe there is a clause to play McN if he is fit, because there is no other reason to play him.
    Nah your right enough mate an utter waste of money from day one,thank phuck Shankland never went because he was brought in a his replacement if a late offer came in.
    I only hope the owner who at one time asked why we were even playing asked big Tony why he was playing too.

Hope someone informs Mellon to the importance we hold the Scottish Cup, its by far the most important fixtures left this season

Do not drop Benji again and hopefully Liam Smith is back ASAP

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Hope someone informs Mellon to the importance we hold the Scottish Cup, its by far the most important fixtures left this season

Do not drop Benji again and hopefully Liam Smith is back ASAP
    Spot on,nae FN aboot with team selection in the Scottish Cup.The Saints did it yesterday and nearly earned McPoke his first ever manager of the month award.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)