+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Partick at home

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    The difference is gunboat, rangers don’t pretend to be the worlds greatest fans. (I’m well aware of the problems)
    The filth do, they don’t like to admit to any wrong doing ever. Brush it all under carpets.
    Every club has bad fans and I don’t believe the tims in Seville behaved well (they never do) they didn’t deserve any award for not kicking off anyway, unlike your club who applauded in your uefa final and deserved your fair play award.
    I’m happy to see any club do well in this cup as long as is not them. Regardless of naughty songs and that, when it comes down to winning it losing, and accepting the result. They are the worst losers in the country and Ive spoke to many fans of many clubs who agree, some of you know exactly what I’m taking about
    Don’t know about anyone else but I’ve personally entertained this clown long enough now after that. I’m all for banter but once we start down this road where basically he is starting discussions about a Club who have phuck all to do with Utd AND start and kick off some sort of ‘if you’re out not with us you’re against us’ ploy then it’s time to get rid. We can’t have sectarian bile on here thank you and this sort of scheite is heading that way IMHO.

At the end of the day, it's all about getting through, it was never going to be an easy tie against a squad that has plenty Prem experience with an experienced manager

Forfar away won't be a cakewalk either, just need to navigate it three games on plastic in a row should help, four of we got thru and it was livi next round lol

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Mathematically no, realistically yes. I'm no longer worrying about relegation anyway and it's all eyes on the cup for me 👍

Same, imo we've been safe since the back to back wins over county and livi

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Don’t know about anyone else but I’ve personally entertained this clown long enough now after that. I’m all for banter but once we start down this road where basically he is starting discussions about a Club who have phuck all to do with Utd AND start and kick off some sort of ‘if you’re out not with us you’re against us’ ploy then it’s time to get rid. We can’t have sectarian bile on here thank you and this sort of scheite is heading that way IMHO.
    100%. This is the third time I have asked to have this scum removed from our board.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Same, imo we've been safe since the back to back wins over county and livi
    I really hope so. Next two games will be right eyesores and stopping both them winning would clinch it. Dinna think my blood pressure could handle the p1sh of play offs again—especially against the funsters.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)