+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Partick at home

should have been - Graham playing well but that miss was like celtic away for us. Bizarre. should be 3-0 them

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Its always a danger when you have been idle and the lower league's have been playing non stop.
    Thistle by far the better team here ffs. Donkey just missed a sitter.

This is seriously not good enough. Scottish Cup ffs, get yir fingers oot.

Terrible performance, thought we looked up for it the first 10 mins, Harkes has a chance to put McNulty through at 0-0, terrible pass, five mins later we lose a stinking goal. Bolton having a stinker, Deniz lacks presence when ball in the air and could have given a pen away, graham missed a graham, first effort on target easy header 41 mins. Strikers getting no support from midfield. Hard on that first half performance to see us turn it round.

How bad was that 45 mins. Are we no bothering with the cups this year. Cmon tae feck United.

Quote Originally Posted by TangerineDream View Post
    Thistle by far the better team here ffs. Donkey just missed a sitter.

This is seriously not good enough. Scottish Cup ffs, get yir fingers oot.
    Correct, attitude stinks!!
    Why change the team and put players in that have either been sh!t or not been close to challenging for places?
    Smacks of complacency which will bite us big time today. Honestly, these things bug the life out of me, and make me query Mickey (like I did with Robbie). Keep things simple and basic FFS!!

This is absolutely diabolical. It seems all the good work of the last six or seven games has been chucked aside and this is a full on time warp back to Peterhead in Oct. I thought we had moved on from this. It's absolute phucking sh!te and the crockery had better be getting chucked around that dressing room right now.

Easiest thing in the world is to blame the Manager for this but I'm not going to. Every player on that park to a man has been absolutely fkn abysmal.

Not sure starting with your best player on the bench Siegrist sends out the right message, or we are good enough to.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    Easiest thing in the world is to blame the Manager for this but I'm not going to. Every player on that park to a man has been absolutely fkn abysmal.

Yeah, Utd not good enough to outplay teams with their football so need to be up for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    So why change the team, and pull in players from nowhere?? Stupid FFS!

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)