Thread: Budgie

Budgie

John Burridge, our former keeper and character, has contracted Covid and is feeling rough. He has posted on twitter his thoughts and demands people take it seriously and wear masks.

Quote Originally Posted by abbobrom View Post
    John Burridge, our former keeper and character, has contracted Covid and is feeling rough. He has posted on twitter his thoughts and demands people take it seriously and wear masks.
    Sorry for his illness of course but he can keep his holier than thou opinions to himself.

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    Sorry for his illness of course but he can keep his holier than thou opinions to himself.
    To be honest I thought this post was going to be about the TV show Budgie with Adam Faith. Anyone remember it?

Yes Woody, I remember that it existed, but not what it was about or if it was any good.

Quote Originally Posted by Woking88 View Post
    Yes Woody, I remember that it existed, but not what it was about or if it was any good.
    At the time it was excellent but I have tried to watch it since and it has aged not too well.

Mind you it illustrated what a talented but slightly sleazy and strange little man Adam Faith was.