+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Florian Lejeune - Alaves Player of the year

Florian Lejeune - Alaves Player of the year

Florian Lejeune voted Alaves player of the year - everyone who leaves does better than they do at NUFC.

Lejeune was the best defensive player I've seen in an NUFC shirt since Woodgate. He truly made Lascelles look like the player Man U etc were keen on signing.

Florian playing under Benitez looked world class. A few unfortunate injuries which he has now has obviously fully recovered from, gone on & thrived.

It's so hard to go on, keep supporting this sh!te???

https://twitter.com/NUFC360/status/1...4%2Fframe.html

Bruce is a piece of shit.

I was going to write a long post about Lejeune and his strengths and why Bruce doesn't understand how to use him but, I've come to the conclusion that the above statement answers pretty much every question about our current plight on the pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragatino View Post
    Florian Lejeune voted Alaves player of the year - everyone who leaves does better than they do at NUFC.

Lejeune was the best defensive player I've seen in an NUFC shirt since Woodgate. He truly made Lascelles look like the player Man U etc were keen on signing.

Florian playing under Benitez looked world class. A few unfortunate injuries which he has now has obviously fully recovered from, gone on & thrived.

It's so hard to go on, keep supporting this sh!te???

https://twitter.com/NUFC360/status/1...4%2Fframe.html
    Spot on - I don’t think we were alone in seeing it was a big mistake to let him go at the time. It must be because he’s a real footballer and therefore not suited to SDFCs anti-football.

Aye, knows how to play the ball out from the back, not the Bruce "old school" style of hoof.

I would point out Alves are 2nd bottom though, so whilst it is great for him - not like his being there has turned them around.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)